NBA in New Jersey

thefansvoice

Hey, we are having a contest amongst the generals for who can get more likes for this page: http://www.facebook.com/#!/NBAinNJ

But it would be good for the Rock and the Devils because Devils Entertainment run all events at the Prudential Center.

The prudential center is currently the 5th most active arena in the country. With a permanent Basketball team, it could become the top arena in the country. Shaq is also behind this and spreading awareness. I personally don't watch basketball but it would be nice for New Jersey to have a team in another Major League Sport other than just NHL. Considering the JEts and Giants are technically NY.

Thanks

Not caring so much about NBA. Doubt you'd get much support here. Maybe if I get drunk enough I'd go and like the page...though I do agree if it makes The Rock more money...which in turn puts more money in the Devils pocket. I'm all for it. Either way I'd more then likely not go to a game.