HENRIQUE

JakeDev

Tedenby clearly has the skill and work ethic to score. He reminds me of Gionta. Gionta didn't start producing till his third or fourth year.

Yeah when Gionta came up our team was pretty deep so there wasn't a microscope on him...like there is on Tedenby these days

The Devils (esp us fans) are rushing the progress of our young players a tad

He's manages to really get Parise and Kovy going at a ppg or better for the past dozen games or so. If they keep going at this rate, they'll all manage at least 75 points this season. I'd be pretty happy if Zach hit 35G 35A coming off the injury he did, but at the rate he's going lately, he might be able to match his 09-10 numbers and get around 40G 40A this year. Can you imagine having Kovy, Parise, Henrique AND Elias all hit at least 65 points? That would be crazy.

Zubrus and Sykora are moving at a decent rate too and both cold do something like 20-25G and 40 points or so. With Larsson looking like he could hit around 30 points this year, by next year and the year after, we might finally have an elite d-man that can put up 40-50 points consistently, year in, year out.

Edited by ATLL765

Absolutely love this kid. He is the Devils top centerman on this team. Have been following Henrique back in the Spitfires and knew this kid will be good in the NHL. He had a big season last year with the Albany Devils (as I got his Albany jersey as well) scoring 25-goals and 25-assists to lead the team last year. His faceoff percentage is outstanding as well. Larsson and Henrique were the first two jerseys I got before the season even began. Henrique is the real deal and it is good to see the Devils have him for years to come. Devils have a good depth at the centerman position now with Henrique, Elias, Zajac, Carter and Josefson.

What this team needs to focus on is a top 6 RW, some decent bottom 6 guys and a offensive D-man that can fill the gap until some of the kids can break into the league. We're pretty good on centers with Zajac, Josefson, Henrique, etc. Oh yeah, and we need a new goalie by 2013.

• 1 month later...

Add me to the list of this kid's fans. I really like his game. He doesn't get bumped off the puck easily. Instead he bumps other players off balance. I loved the way he took out Talbot in the game before last. And not only is he tough, but most times he remains under control, unlike many of our other players who at times seem to expend a lot of energy skating all over the ice but not really going anywhere in particular.

He's only a rookie, but already I wish we had a few more players like him.

• 3 months later...
Guest BelieveinBrodeur

One of the best rookies in the league this season. A finalist for the Calder as well. Able to play any line including the first. He was strong alongside Parise.