GDT Devils vs the Canes 11/8/11

estreetcrew3

Still need more scoring to have any shot at a playoff run, that said.. things are starting to look up a bit.. was that 3 times in the post today? Larsson and Henrique are both looking great. If nothing else it bodes well for the future. :)

Edited by njdevsftw

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Henrique is so good that he's starting to score on us also.

In all seriousness, good game. You could tell Carolina was trying hard after being reamed by their coach, but we still dominated most of the game. 3 posts, and a missed empty net here and there, plus some flukey goals for Carolina. We could have blown them out if the bounces were a little difference.

Henrique is so good that he's starting to score on us also.

In all seriousness, good game. You could tell Carolina was trying hard after being reamed by their coach, but we still dominated most of the game. 3 posts, and a missed empty net here and there, plus some flukey goals for Carolina. We could have blown them out if the bounces were a little difference.

:giggle:

TG on Twitter followed up with a few more comments on the Henrique chant:

-- Why would you steal it from the team who despise? RT @kevinlankey: @TGfireandice Oh relax. Every chant was stolen from someone else.

-- good point. RT @ClosP79: @TGfireandice It's only slightly better then yelling "You Suck" while celebrating a goal.

-- I guess I'll accept that as an explanation. RT @crash_land: @TGfireandice I think there's some mocking of the Rangers chant in it

-- I have seen Devils' fans mention on the blog that they should do like the Rangers' chant with Lundqvist, so, for some, it's intentional.

-- @Liv133 It wasn't a complaint. Just an observation. @Wyshynski mentioned it after Saturday's game too.

TG on Twitter followed up with a few more comments on the Henrique chant:

-- Why would you steal it from the team who despise? RT @kevinlankey: @TGfireandice Oh relax. Every chant was stolen from someone else.

-- good point. RT @ClosP79: @TGfireandice It's only slightly better then yelling "You Suck" while celebrating a goal.

-- I guess I'll accept that as an explanation. RT @crash_land: @TGfireandice I think there's some mocking of the Rangers chant in it

-- I have seen Devils' fans mention on the blog that they should do like the Rangers' chant with Lundqvist, so, for some, it's intentional.

-- @Liv133 It wasn't a complaint. Just an observation. @Wyshynski mentioned it after Saturday's game too.

TG annoys me sometimes.

How dare we chant his name! Let's just ignore the fact that the Rangers fans chant Mar-ty for Biron.

lol, or the fact Devil fans actually chant other players' names, or at least they ahve this year with Marty and Elias. Using the chant to 'mock' the Rangers was the last thing on my mind at the time, but if it is so what? Just about everything was copied from somewhere, and this is actually productive as opposed to the 'Dooche' chants for Boucher.

Is there any other way to chant a last name?

Everytime Henrique scores a goal at home the fans should chant "TG-TG-TG-TG" LOL

TG is paying for this one on his blog. He got off somewhat easy with lightgate i thought, but this one i've got a feeling he'll regret.

Actually, he's trying to pawn blame off on Wysh (Puck Daddy) for bringing it up first and him just repeating it.

Edited by SJP20

hellllll yea.. great to see a win in regulation, period. its been said again and again, but this PP needs to step the fvck uppppp.

Henrique doing his thing, tearing sh!t up. this kid is so fun to watch.

GOOD STUFF BOYS!! :cheers: now its time for Washington, lets bring it!!

Louco, this and your avy (while early for the holidays) are awesome. I want to go buy a Charger and put that paint job on it now!!!

dukeboys.jpg

Facepainter is on

Man I loved Puddy. Dip for dinner my kind of guy.

FAVORITE character. And I watch Rules of Engagement whenever I can.

Patrick Warburton has an awesome delivery. I relate.

It's sloppy as all heck but the flow is coming. Larssen is just sweet relief ...

Thanks to Zubes hard work!!!

TG on Twitter: Not sure why Devils fans feel need to copy Rangers' fans with the Henrique/Henrik chant.

Wow! What a faux pas from TG, C'mon man! We can't chant OUR players namebecause the Rags WRONGLY chant their goalies name with OUR guys name!???!??? How bout retweeting "Why do the RAGS fans chant Adam Henriques' name during their games?" sheesh!!!

OUR Henrique is BETTER!!! laugh.gif

Not the prettiest game I have ever seen but any win is a good win!

It was pretty at times, but I don't think you're going to see a lot of pretty wins with this group. I'll take the 7-5-1 record however it comes.

QGY'B AC ZGEHQB!

Let's go devils! //pretty easy

DGFY YZCBG HTDSGZB

Beat those Inbrehs! //I guess you meant "inbreds" but your use of Z was not consistent from what I can tell.

ZFN HB BFQYJ!

Da* is salt*! //asterisks are unknown, and N does not equal "n". However, J could equal "y". Still doesn't make any sense.

Yeah, I butchered this one pretty badly...you nailed the first two lines, but the third was supposed to be: HAM IS SALTY!

That's what I get for trying to throw it together in about 30 seconds.

Regardless, I found this exchange between Chico and Cangialosi last night a bit puzzling...

CHICO: "...and then I told her I misunderstood, because I typically don't go around licking people without their permission, and she sa-..."

CANGIALOSI: "Hey, wait...we're not even working this game. Versus is covering it!"

CHICO: "Yeah, but I wanna make sure NJCroMag has something to post tomorrow."

Regardless, I found this exchange between Chico and Cangialosi last night a bit puzzling...

CHICO: "...and then I told her I misunderstood, because I typically don't go around licking people without their permission, and she sa-..."

CANGIALOSI: "Hey, wait...we're not even working this game. Versus is covering it!"

CHICO: "Yeah, but I wanna make sure NJCroMag has something to post tomorrow."

:rofl: