GDT: New Jersey @ Washington

Derlique

And btw where were all those people doubting me when I said Parise would need at least 15-20 games to be himself again due to the long layoff?

Kovy wouldn't make a bit of difference

You guys can't have it both ways you know, you can't say when we squeak out wins over bad teams that it's because we don't have Kovy but when we get outclassed by good teams it doesn't matter anyway.

Edited by NJDevs4978

And btw where were all those people doubting me when I said Parise would need at least 15-20 games to be himself again due to the long layoff?

You guys can't have it both ways you know, you can't say when we squeak out wins over bad teams that it's because we don't have Kovy but when we get outclassed by good teams it doesn't matter anyway.

Sure we can. We lost with Kovy and we lose without Kovy. Ergo Kovy doesn't make a bit of difference.

Sure we can. We lost with Kovy and we lose without Kovy. Ergo Kovy doesn't make a bit of difference.

Well tell that to the people that said we were 'more of a team' once we beat the lousy Canes and Jets in one-goal games without Kovy.

I wouldn't say he makes no difference though...his loss just hasn't been the deciding factor in the four games we have missed him.

Edited by NJDevs4978