GDT New Jersey Devils at Sabres

ZeroGravityFat

This is exactly the type of sh!t that frustrates with this team.

They play a great period, outwork and outplay the opposition then something dumb or fluky happens or in this case back to back calls on the same player. Now, Buffalo got right back in the game, when 5-10 mins ago they were on their heels.

Everyone and their brother knows the refs are going to call anyone who goes near Enroth tonight.

Well there goes the 29 straight pk kills. This team just doesn't know how to win games. If they lose this game they can go fvck themselves. They have their two best goal scorers finally score and they still have no idea how to win ..fvcking garbage. fvck off Carter.

You do know the devils are still winning right? I know I am fairly negative but I at least wait until the devils are losing before bitching them out.

This is exactly the type of sh!t that frustrates with this team.

They play a great period, outwork and outplay the opposition then something dumb or fluky happens or in this case back to back calls on the same player. Now, Buffalo got right back in the game, when 5-10 mins ago they were on their heels.

Everyone and their brother knows the refs are going to call anyone who goes near Enroth tonight.

I am not a believer in conspiracy theories in the least bit but I still to this day always puzzled at how the devils are by a decent margin the team with the least amount of PP opportunities for at least the last decade.

Well there goes the 29 straight pk kills. This team just doesn't know how to win games. If they lose this game they can go fvck themselves. They have their two best goal scorers finally score and they still have no idea how to win ..fvcking garbage. fvck off Carter.

why are you still here? get the fvck out! im so sick of your godamn negativity

HOW ON HELL can you put "29 straight pk kills" then saying "This team just doesnt know how to win games." Back to back?

You're a fvckING joke, nobody here wants to hear your whining, NOBODY

you need to chill the fvck out. we still have the lead. it might be time for you to pick a different team to root for. every single post by you is some negative bullsh!t. some fan you are

Edited by Kovy138

The radio broadcaster just said zajac is in Kardashian territory...should be back in 72 days. Wow

I hope it's under that, that'd almost be getting to the start of February.

HOW ON HELL can you put "29 straight pk kills" then saying "This team just doesnt know how to win games." Back to back?

lol really, they weren't going to kill a hundred straight. Blame Carter and his ****ing stupidity for that one, what did this guy eat before the game that short-circuited his brain?!

why are you still here? get the fvck out! im so sick of your godamn negativity

You're a fvckING joke, nobody here wants to hear your whining, NOBODY

+1

I can relate to and understand venting and frustration from time to time.. But this kinda BS attitude day in and day out, even when we're WINNING is just fvcking annoying.

Dude..don't take this the wrong way, but you seriously sound like you MIGHT have some uh..issues. You spazz prematurely in like every GDT :lol:

It's the end of the 1st, settle down

My guess is they want him to watch the other wings from the press box. I have a feeling this is more part of his development/gaining DeBoers trust thing than punishment.

Tedenby needs a few hard video sessions watching what good wingers do in their own end. No so much the effort but the positioning and angling. He took great steps last night with shots towards the net.

I think you're both definitely right. He looked better in the defensive zone last night, but still made mistakes and really needs to learn how to be a complete player at both ends of the ice. Despite that, he also derserves punishment for his terrible play that lead to the winning goal.

Oh wow I didn't realize that was him. Just re-watched that part and it was pretty bad. I guess he may deserve a rest, but he showed a lot more on the offensive side than he has for a while. I'm really hoping Tedenby gets it together. He's so much fun to watch.

I do enjoy watching him play too, but you have to learn to play at both ends of the ice before you deserve to get significant ice time in the NHL.

Dude..don't take this the wrong way, but you seriously sound like you MIGHT have some uh..issues. You spazz prematurely in like every GDT :lol:

It's the end of the 1st, settle down

It might be time to start adding to the ignore list again :P I miss the option where you could just drag down a username and put them on ignore.

BTW, Carter needs to miss a shift or two for his second penalty. That was just stupid and is the reason why this is a one goal game.

Ideally he would...but this is a fourth game in six nights and we already use up our top forwards as it is with the PK-PP-even strength time.

Come to think of it I haven't noticed him much in the second period, so either he has been benched or it's just cause he hasn't done anything stupid in the last five minutes.

im noticing that really often when were stuck on our end or that we dont have an easy breakout pass, our dman is going to collapse behind the net... and usually there's 2 other guys going with him, so we have 3 guys behind the net with maybe one guy from the other team... i mean... no wonder we can't get anything out... even if the next guy get the puck... he's like 3 feet from where it was at first... and all our guys waiting at the blueline at covered

im noticing that really often when were stuck on our end or that we dont have an easy breakout pass, our dman is going to collapse behind the net... and usually there's 2 other guys going with him, so we have 3 guys behind the net with maybe one guy from the other team... i mean... no wonder we can't get anything out... even if the next guy get the puck... he's like 3 feet from where it was at first... and all our guys waiting at the blueline at covered

i feel like when they get setup we cant get out of it