KINGS, DEVILS TALKING TRADE?

msweet

i can only hope that Lou is not gonna wait the end of the season to start discussions with Zach and his agent to resign him

i mean in a way i KNOW thats what he's gonna do, in another way i cant believe he'd be that dumb

not too sure what to think

edit: i dont care what he says that to sign a player during the season is a distraction and all... im pretty sure its a bigger distraction for all the guys to know that Zach could be on his way out

Edited by SterioDesign

I read this yesterday, and it may as well have read 'Kings, Devils may make trade, or may not do so.'

McGuire did mention that the Kings people were at last night's game, so at least that part of it is true. As for Kings I'd be interested in, I wouldn't mind Justin Williams, but I can't really see a fit in a deal here.

JW is too brittle

yo dont underestimate lou.. i know many doubt him sometimes but if Zach wants to stay here, Lou is gonna make it happen.

Dont be worried if Lou waits till the end of the season because if Zach ends up leaving, he was gonna be leaving anyway in the first place. Lou is not stupid, different than he seems sometime..

If Zach were to leave it wouldn't be a, "o sh!t, we forgot," or "o sh!t, we should have talked to him last month about this."

Both sides honestly probably already have their opinions made up...

Cmon Zach, stay with us buddy!!! :cheers:

Haha that's up to Lou >.<

haha HA! That's up to ZACH!

lou isn't letting him go for anything. That's part of the deal -- free agent not traded at deadline means he's valued. The bird you know and love in the hand (even for just a matter of months longer) is worth more than a new bird wrapped up for a few more years.. in the - hand... because :unsure: you love the first bird... even if uhh... you can't feed him and he bites you and stuff... you still... err.. proved your love not like your stupidity -- you trust your dear little unhappy bird. Love is enough... unless it's not and then you know you get to be all well fvck you then dummass little bantam rooster strutting like a jackass FINE! FIne!!! You go play with your brother then... or sign with the Rangers YEAH! YEAH!!!!

:unsure:

I think it's one of those afternoons for me today....

The bird you know and love in the hand

:unsure:

I think it's one of those afternoons for me today....

Unless that bird is Petey... he didn't even have a head!

...hey, I can use two Dumb and Dumber references in different threads... especially since one suggests we might want Carter, another, we might want Richards.:)

Unless that bird is Petey... he didn't even have a head!

...hey, I can use two Dumb and Dumber references in different threads... especially since one suggests we might want Carter, another, we might want Richards.:)

well obviously we mostly all hated Richards cause he was a Flyers and hard to play against but if he would have been a Devils we would have like him like crazy, you cant deny that

well obviously we mostly all hated Richards cause he was a Flyers and hard to play against but if he would have been a Devils we would have like him like crazy, you cant deny that

Obviously. But it's silly to think we could trade for him.

The New Jersey Devils are in a three-way tie for eighth in the Eastern Conference and do not have enough talent to make the playoffs. It is very unlikely that the Tampa Bay Lightning and Boston Bruins do not pass them soon.

The Devils will have to re-sign Zach Parise to a deal before next summer when he can become an unrestricted free agent.

Martin Brodeur is also a free agent next summer and could leave New Jersey. The Devils could trade Parise if it becomes clear that he is leaving, and acquiring a star goalie for the future would be a wise move.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/944712-nhl-trade-speculation-13-teams-will-be-sellers-at-the-deadline/page/13