GDT Devils at Lightning

ZeroGravityFat

Oh I'm sorry you're happy with the 3rd period performance I supposed?

No, just grown sick of your drama posts.

How easy is it to be a cheerleader when everything goes right - and a hockey prophet of doom when mistakes are made?

There are two teams on the ice tonight in case you haven't noticed.

(Insert your rhetoric about how nobody here sees it all but you - and we don't want any negativity here.) :blahblah:

Leads and momentum changes that's the beauty of hockey. Enjoy it.

.... and for the record TOTALLY BAD hockey teams don't sit a top the league for PK.

Edited by DevilinLA

No, just grown sick of your drama posts.

How easy is it to be a cheerleader when everything goes right - and a hockey prophet of doom when mistakes are made?

There are two teams on the ice tonight in case you haven't noticed.

(Insert your rhetoric about how nobody here sees it all but you - and we don't want any negativity here.) :blahblah:

Leads and momentum changes that's the beauty of hockey. Enjoy it.

.... and for the record TOTALLY BAD hockey teams don't sit a top the league for PK.

4-2 :blahblah:

PS I definitely never said they were TOTALLY BAD. In fact if anything I always complement their PK. Anyway looks like their going to win so no negativity here. They didn't deserve to not come away with 2 points here.

Edited by PhuckinKillAvery

4-2 :blahblah:

PS I definitely never said they were TOTALLY BAD. In fact if anything I always complement their PK. Anyway looks like their going to win so no negativity here. They didn't deserve to not come away with 2 points here.

But TBL definitely did - right?

I guess its only convenient to be negative when this team loses?

The problem is you earn a reputation here with the negativity temper tantrums - and I guess sometimes it sticks.

If you can't see that this team did an excellent job holding TBL at bay for about 50minutes with:

1.) minus TZ, JJ,

2.) A 19 yr old top D man

3.) 2 guys who missed an entire season with injuries

4.) A waiver-wire center playing 3rd line minutes

5.) ! 39 year old goalie

Then I can't help you and maybe you might consider becoming a WSH, VAN or PIT fan.

This team has been doing well given the circumstances - I think a lot of this is on DEBO for sure.

BRAVO guys.

Edited by DevilinLA

Aside from that little 5 minute strech in the 3rd, that was a solid effort- one of the best all season.Pretty much everyone played well. Nice win.

Thank god there was three stoppages of play in a short stretch - the two TV timeouts almost on top of each other and the timeout DeBoer took after Tampa's second goal. I don't think Tampa would have ever slowed down if the game didn't slow down there.

Edited by NJDevs4978