Crosby is Offically Back

TheMazz

hope he gets confused and scores on his own team.

That's Kovy's job. And he doesn't even need a concussion,

Well Crosby is UFA in like two years....

lol. If Pittsburgh lost Crosby as a UFA, it'd be an atrocity of the highest proportions over there. How can you lose the guy who's had the most to do with turning your bottom dwelling team into a perennial contender, who also happens to be the captain of your team, the face of the franchise and by far and away, the biggest fan favorite on the team. That's not just a player lost, it's fans lost, it's merchandise that doesn't sell. It could never happen and if it did, I'll eat my hat.

That being said, they also got a lot of other really good picks besides him from being that bad and wouldn't collapse as a team without him as this and last season has shown.

Edited by ATLL765

NHL.com's first 5 stories on their "Top Headlines" sidebar:

Must see: Crosby gets the scoring started

Sid can dish too: First assist | Second assist

Crosby shift-by-shift | Players tweet about Sid

Watch: Sid's first shift | takes ice | warm-ups

Live blog of Crosby's day | Sid timeline

Only thing they're missing is

Watch live: Sid makes a bowel movement | he pees too

Edited by Amberite

This isn't the night to get on the hype machine, unfortunately Crosby's one of the rare ones that lives up to the hype. If you think two goals and four points isn't a HUGE story after the guy missed eleven months I don't know what to tell you.

"NHL needs to learn how to market its top players like other leagues."

"Holy sh!t. NHL.com is talking on and on about Crosby's insane night. What idiots."

• Like 1

And I would STILL absolutely take Ovy over Cindy! My dislike for the guy runs deep. dontknow.gif Hell, I'd take Malkin or Stall over Cryby just for the point of it!! koolaid.gif

I'd like him if he was on the Devils. I loved my poodle. My poodle was a dog through and through -- just sometimes acted like a whiney city boy and he tried so hard not to be one.

Someone just needs to tell Sindy he IS a poodle. And he needs to put forth effort to NOT be one if he wants more than just his talent respected. No one tells him though. He's spoiled. He doesn't understand that he has to earn personal respect with more than just great hockey play. It really isn't enough. He's unappealing and not because everyone is just jealous. :noclue:

Edited by Pepperkorn