24/7 Rangers Flyers

Revan

Great, the schedule argument again. They beat us and the Flyers up consistently, they beat the Pens and the Isles a couple of times and other tough teams outside the division (whipping Florida twice, who we were barely able to beat once). When does this stop, after 82 games?

Florida? The Devils should have beaten them twice..nobody is afraid of Florida lol. They almost blew a 4-1 lead to the Pens. I'll give them credit for beating the Flyers they just match up with them well but yea I haven't been impressed. The Caps made them look pretty human the other night. Oh and weird they traveled to the west and lost to a good Blues team. Got lucky in Phoenix don't ya think? Stars shut them out? Yea..sorry not impressed. They beat the teams you're supposed to beat but I'm just not impressed with them overall. The Bruins, Blackhawks and Canucks scare me a lot more.

Edited by ScoreMoreThan3

lol Briere looked like he was just cruising in for warmups on that penalty shot.

Florida? The Devils should have beaten them twice..nobody is afraid of Florida lol. They almost blew a 4-1 lead to the Pens. I'll give them credit for beating the Flyers they just match up with them well but yea I haven't been impressed. The Caps made them look pretty human the other night. Oh and weird they traveled to the west and lost to a good Blues team. Got lucky in Phoenix don't ya think? Stars shut them out? Yea..sorry not impressed. They beat the teams you're supposed to beat but I'm just not impressed with them overall. The Bruins, Blackhawks and Canucks scare me a lot more.

Wow they finally lost to the Caps once after whipping on them the better part of two years. Big deal they lost to the Blues and the Stars on the road, occasionally you're going to lose games to tough teams on the road.

I don't dispute any of those teams you named are better but I'm not sure you can find many more, certainly not in the East where it's Boston followed by everyone else. The Flyers are just another team without Pronger. The Pens are just another team without Crosby. The Caps are just another team with Ovechkin a shell of what he used to be. The Rangers are just as good as anyone not named Boston in the East.

Edited by NJDevs4978

Honestly it is better the rags won this game in regulation. It is probably the best outcome possible for the devils just looking at the standings.

The rags are the real deal this year and they keep finding ways to win and they have beaten tough teams too so the schedule arguement is silly. However it is still too early to really tell if they are cup contenders.

Sometimes I still wish we had Rupp.

He scored two goals in this game (one a bad one by bobrovsky) and another this game that was already to be expected to count towards his 8 goals a season average and you miss him for that?

Yeah I know someone will say he is a clutch scorer because of today and in 03 finals, but just think about how silly that thought is.

He scored two goals in this game (one a bad one by bobrovsky) and another this game that was already to be expected to count towards his 8 goals a season average and you miss him for that?

Yeah I know someone will say he is a clutch scorer because of today and in 03 finals, but just think about how silly that thought is.

I'd rather have him then Janssen...

I fvcking hate the Rangers. I can't believe they're in such a good position right now. But with that said..they only time they've played bad this season was in the very beginning ..they're going to experience losing and adversity at least once this season. It's a long season. It's inevitable. Let's see how they respond then.

Flyers plain out blow.......they still have no goaltending...F them

Seriously that softie was what lost is for them. All the air went out of that place when they tied it like that. My girlfriend is a Flyers fan and she is fvcking livid right now and I definitely don't blame her. The Flyers had that game one and just gave it to the Rags.

I fvcking hate the Rangers. I can't believe they're in such a good position right now. But with that said..they only time they've played bad this season was in the very beginning ..they're going to experience losing and adversity at least once this season. It's a long season. It's inevitable. Let's see how they respond then.

Seriously that softie was what lost is for them. All the air went out of that place when they tied it like that. My girlfriend is a Flyers fan and she is fvcking livid right now and I definitely don't blame her. The Flyers had that game one and just gave it to the Rags.

they shoulda been up by 2 or 3 goals going into the third, but they couldnt get that big lead and then choked.....every time I root for them they freekin choke!