GDT: Devils @ Colorado

puckrock

Yes we should really blame Kovy for Tallinder getting completely abused behind his own net.

Didn't say he was directly responsible for all three goals...just frustrated.

And in a stunning development, Kovy was on ice for all three goals. Who would've guessed?

Remember, the Devils are "misusing him" and he is "still learning", "doesn't have anyone to play with" and he "just cares so much he tries to hard". I'm sure all of that will be used in the excuse making parade sometime tonight.

Remember, the Devils are "misusing him" and he is "still learning", "doesn't have anyone to play with" and he "just cares so much he tries to hard". I'm sure all of that will be used in the excuse making parade sometime tonight.

You even watching the game? What the fvck did Kovy have to do with any of those goals? :blahblah:

You even watching the game? What the fvck did Kovy have to do with any of those goals? :blahblah:

People Fanboys like you will always find a way to run to the defense of Kovalchuk. :blahblah: I swear no matter what someone always finds an excuse for this guy. He could put the puck in his own net and cost them a game and someone would blame the ice, Marty, his stick, the coach....

I want him to be the 50 goal scorer he has been. I want him to be a dominant player who changes games. However, i will also make no such apologies for him when he plays like an underachieving half ass. I'm going to call it like i see it. If you don't like it, that's too damn bad.

Edited by SJP20

People Fanboys like you will always find a way to run to the defense of Kovalchuk. :blahblah: I swear no matter what someone always finds an excuse for this guy.

I want Kovy to finally score some damn goals, but don't sit here and say he had anything to do with those 3 goals against. He needs to step up, although you wonder if and when it will happen.

People Fanboys like you will always find a way to run to the defense of Kovalchuk. :blahblah: I swear no matter what someone always finds an excuse for this guy.

Some of the excuses I can find somewhat valid as in playing with the wrong teammates on his line.

Some excuses are complete garbage like he is still learning the system. He has about 100 games under his belt with the devils and by this stage should know how to play the system.

Jesus christ will you drop it? Kovalchuk didn't have dick to do with Tallinder being worthless. Give it a fvcking rest.

How about DeBoer plays the fvcking LW at fvcking LW maybe? What a novel concept.

Would love to put him at left wing but we are pretty crammed at that position. PDB doesn't want to break up our most consistent line which is the Elias line so either parise or Kovy will have to go to the third line in that case. Do you want to put our $100 million man there or you want to give and upcoming free agent more incentive to leave?