GDT: Devils @ Colorado

puckrock

We are the Washington Generals of hockey right now.

I will agree with you only when the other team starts jugling the puck on their sticks while the devils players are just haplessly standing around watching.

Krusty : "oh come on!! He is just spinning the ball on his finger!!! Just grab it!!"

Edited by DevsMan84

So Lou should do something NOW! I mean something that shakes the team up. No more of this status quo bs or waiting until January. Ship someone important off to another team. Teams like TOR, NYR, PITT, FLA, PHI are the real deal and they're going to seperate as we lose. There ain't going to be no long win streak this season. We can't wait for Zajac to come back.

Ya gotta love Chico ... "Minnesota, winnable game. Winnipeg, winnable game."

So was Colorado lol...and Minnesota's been the best team in the West so far. Not that I think it'll last, but they've gotten back to their roots defensively, that could be ugly Friday just from an offensive perspective. And we barely scratched out a win against Winnipeg at home.

I love when Chico said 'it wasn't a total loss'...really? Losing 6-1 to a mediocre team wasn't a total loss? Why, cause it wasn't 6-0 :P

im sure i can speak for all of us when i say this is our worst loss of the season by far.

how many of CO's goals were off of our turnovers... all of them??

There may literally be one thing we have to work on, even after a 1-6 loss: turnovers. we need to work on our decisions and that is obvious. Toward the beginning of the 3rd all i was hoping for was to start some offense and start some momentum for the next game, but i couldn't even get that.

As crazy as it sounds, im sorry but honestly think our best line was Parise/ Henrique/ and Kovy because they were attacking constantly.

We simply gave up too many turnovers in this game to give ourselves a chance. but listen, this is one game and this stuff happens. we need to bounce back, and maddog is right, "friday is another day"

Edited by Onddeck

Zach Parise is playing the worst game I have ever seen from him. Turnover after turnover. No burst. No energy. Nothing in the tank.

did you really see parise turning the puck over that much to say its the worst game you've seen him play... and no energy from him? Im completely serious when i say Parise is pretty much the only guy i saw energy from. and i swear it was every time on the ice.

this game was obviously awful for us but he is not the only guy to blame it on. The only think i would put on parise is that this team played with no motivation or strive to win and as the Captain, he should be talking to them

Friday is indeed another day, but it won't get any easier going up against a tough Minnesota team. they need to get their act together. not that this loss was completely Marty's fault by any means (though he wasn't spectacular or something) would definitely like to see moose get the nod in the next one.

I get the feeling Jamie Langs wasn't the problem last season.

Yeah, of course not. It was the fvcking coach. How many games did we win under Lemaire again? 28 wins outright, 1 win in the SO, 17 losses outright and 3 losses we got a loser point for.

This team didn't magically lose all the talent exhibited during the final 49 games last year.