"Like" & Enter To Win Two Tickets To Nieds Night

Quinn01

Has anyone here ever won one of these ticket contests? (minus the one last season where anyone who entered won) Every time I enter one of these I always get a call from a Devils rep within a week or 2 telling me I didn't win but if I was interested in a ticket plan.

haha i definitely got that call after entering a season tix contest. I woke up to a vmail with a dude saying, "Hey its so-and-so from the Devils, wanted to talk to you regarding the contest you entered." I was almost soooo sure I had won, and the a$$hole said i did not win but if i wanted to purchase other tix. like cool, thanks.

haha i definitely got that call after entering a season tix contest. I woke up to a vmail with a dude saying, "Hey its so-and-so from the Devils, wanted to talk to you regarding the contest you entered." I was almost soooo sure I had won, and the a$$hole said i did not win but if i wanted to purchase other tix. like cool, thanks.

Bastard did the same thing to me! We were playing phone tag for about a week and the entire time I was walking around thinking I was the man.

Everything Ive ever entered via the Devils, tix, Score-O etc. I get a call.

I had a similar thing with the Jets that really p'd me off. I entered the night before and DREAMT about going as it was the last thing I did before going to bed. I wake up and about 15 minutes into my morning routine the phone rings and the ID says "New York Jets". Same exact spiel "Hey saw you entered a contest yesterday" and then goes into a sales pitch for season tickets.

I won 2 tickets to opening night. I was told I won via e-mail. Then I got called once a week from a sales rep. I saw the call was from Newark, NJ and just didn't answer. He finally gave up.

You are the first person I have seen here who has won a ticket contest with the Devils.

I have won the Enterprise Hat trick challenge once at the arena as well as I was picked to do Score-O. That's about it.

I had won tickets in the past, a couple of times (particularly during the last season or two at CAA and the first at The Rock). I'm no longer eligible to win anymore, so I can't really speak to how it is these days, but as of 3 or 4 years ago, people certainly won.

Also, didn't msweet or someone win a viewing party with Danyeko and the mascot at his house awhile back? I seem to remember pictures of N.J. running amock throughout the house. :lol:

Has anyone here ever won one of these ticket contests? (minus the one last season where anyone who entered won) Every time I enter one of these I always get a call from a Devils rep within a week or 2 telling me I didn't win but if I was interested in a ticket plan.

Last season the team did a couple contests on Twitter and a few people from here won, myself included. It was the Coyotes game and one of the Islanders games, got lucky on both. There was also some company on Twitter called GoHoopsNewark or something similar that had giveaways for virtually every home game it seemed. It was a simple trivia challenge and the first two users to answer, won. I got lucky on one of those. The question was what 3 professional sports teams play at the Pru Center. I went to two games against the Isles last season, both were from contests. No phone calls as a result of the Twitter contests.

That was the last really major giveaway they did last season after the ones where everyone won earlier in the season (Buffalo and Edmonton for sure). I think they had one contest for something like 10 tickets and 10 t-shirts.

There hasn't been much of anything in the way of contests this year so far it seems, definitely not from the team and nada on Twitter. I imagine there may be some in the winter for those Tuesday night tilts against the Sens and the likes in sh!t weather.

Even I've won before and I have seasons.. You really can't blame their reps for calling.. You showed interest in attending a game (even if it was because the tix were free) so it's a sales lead and they need to make the sale..

Just give in and buy season tickets.. The calls stop coming :thumbsup:

Also, I know they can be annoying but they work their asses off to fill seats so you have to give them credit for the effort and for filling seats for games.. A less dedicated group and we'd have 1k less per night easy.. 2,000 new season ticket holders is damn impressive for a team with attendance numbers like ours, and that's not even considering that it's coming off our worst season in most Devils fans' memories

Edited by Colin226