Daneyko on NHL Live

Bibby89

I wasn't a big fan of his when he started doing Devils games, but since I've seen him on NHL Live, I've completely turned the corner, he's not just a Devils homer anymore, he can analyze any team very well. Would be nice to see him get a shot on On the Fly, way more knowledgable and can actually speak clearly, miles ahead of Turco, whom I cannot stand on that show, always seems nervous and confused.

Edited by Bibby89

I wasn't a big fan of his when he started doing Devils games, but since I've seen him on NHL Live, I've completely turned the corner, he's not just a Devils homer anymore, he can analyze team very well. He should get a should on On the Fly, way more knowledgable and can actually speak miles ahead of Turco, whom I cannot stand on that show, always seems nervous and confused.

On The Fly is a Canadian-biased program. It stinks. When watching the NHL network it seems as if they wiped out the TSN logo and put the NHL Network logo over it...its pathetically biased.

I wasn't a big fan of his when he started doing Devils games, but since I've seen him on NHL Live, I've completely turned the corner, he's not just a Devils homer anymore, he can analyze any team very well. Would be nice to see him get a shot on On the Fly, way more knowledgable and can actually speak clearly, miles ahead of Turco, whom I cannot stand on that show, always seems nervous and confused.

Some of the guys they throw on On The Fly and on VS as "analysts" are embarrassing to watch sometimes. Turco is pretty bad, he doesn't seem relaxed and almost looks like a robot when he talks, but for me, the guys they try to put on VS are the worst. Even their regulars are retarded. When they try someone new, it looks more like they just pulled some guy off the street to put on TV. They had Recchi on last night and I could just see the sweat dripping off his forehead, it was gross. On top of that, he was tripping all over himself when he spoke and he honestly looked more nervous than a small child at the school play.

I always thought that Dano was very well spoken, especially when he talks Hockey. Met him in person. Great personality and bought me and my friends a round of beers during the Jersey Tour in Somerville. He let me hold onto his 2000 ring for like 2 hours, and I was like "hey do you want this back?" hahaha love that guy.