Tickets for Sale

puckrock

Selling off most of the tickets I have for February and March. All tickets are hard tickets and must be shipped through the mail. For whatever reason, the Devils have restricted e-mail forwarding for all of these games. :noclue:

I prefer to sell all games in pairs. I have discounted the prices, so these are being sold for less than what I paid and less than face value. I want to make sure these all go to real Devils fans so I'm putting them up here and not on StubHub. They're all in the 200's, so remember that Row 2 actually is Row 1.

PayPal is preferred, and shipping is on me. Any questions, please reply to this post. If you would like to purchase, send me a DM. Thanks in advance.

//Joe

Friday, 2/24 vs. Vancouver 7:00pm (Emrick Night)

2 Tix - Section 230, Row 6 - $65/pair

Sun, 2/26 vs. Tampa Bay 1:00pm

2 Tix - Section 230, Row 4 - $65/pair

Tue, 3/6 vs. NY Rangers 7:00pm *** SOLD ***

2 Tix - Section 231, Row 4 - $75/pair

Sat, 3/17 vs. Pittsburgh 1:00pm (Throwback Jerseys)

2 Tix - Section 230, Row 5 - $75/pair

Tue, 3/27 vs. Chicago 7:00pm

Sat, 4/7 vs. Ottawa 1:00pm (Fan Appreciation Game)

Edited by puckrock

What is the fan appreciation game? Is it a giveaway or something

Every year, the Devils (and almost every other NHL team) make the last Regular Season home game "Fan Appreciation Night."

Typically, there is a poster giveaway of that years team, plus all throughout the game there are prizes to be won, giveaways, etc. It's pretty neat. I remember a few fans last year won a pair of season tickets just by having their seat numbers called.

Hope this answers your question.

That is retarded that you cant email those tickets.

Agreed. When I went to forward them, I get a message saying "Due to Devils policies, these tickets have been restricted from forwarding or resale."

But of course I have the option to donate them to charity.

So what's the deal, are they just restricting forwarding and TicketExchange use to season ticket holders? I gather you have a plan from the different locations and the fact you said you bought them from the Devils? You should probably ask but I imagine that's what it is since I still have those options for all games.

Edited by NJDevs4978

So what's the deal, are they just restricting forwarding and TicketExchange use to season ticket holders? I gather you have a plan from the different locations and the fact you said you bought them from the Devils? You should probably ask but I imagine that's what it is since I still have those options for all games.

I purchased a Flex Plan. I guess because most of the games I picked were weekends and/or marketable games (Emrick night, Throwback night, etc.). I have no clue, really. I'll take a screen shot of the message I get and post it if anyone would like :lol:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.