GDT: OTTAWA AT NEW JERSEY

NJCroMag

I'm 3 rows behind the Devs bench tonight. Kovalchuk, Parise, and Elias are IRATE with the refs. Kovy just responded to a fan who was heckling him on that last rush at the end of the 2nd and went right to the locker room. He was livid. Things really look bad.

This team is in total disarray right now.

Wonderful. Kovy is channeling his inner Rex Ryan now. Glad to see he's focused enough to block that sh!t out. Sigh...

I'm 3 rows behind the Devs bench tonight. Kovalchuk, Parise, and Elias are IRATE with the refs. Kovy just responded to a fan who was heckling him on that last rush at the end of the 2nd and went right to the locker room. He was livid. Things really look bad.

This team is in total disarray right now.

Kovalchoke was terrible on that last shift. Whatever was said, he should have agreed.

They can be irate with the officiating all they want, but this team as a whole uses it as an excuse.

It's ugly here. They didn't look the same on the bench once Sykora took the T.

Also, I have a real feeling that this crap with DeBoer starting/yanking Marty is wearing thin in the locker room.

Funny, I was just about to post something about Marty's situation.

It's obvious DeBoer probably doesn't have a lot of confidence right now in Marty. That's fine...clearly Marty isn't performing to the standards we've become accustomed to, and I'm sure it's bumming out Marty as much as anyone. But if that's how DeBoer feels, then just let Hedberg have the job for a while and see how he does. Just don't like seeing an all-time great going out like this.