GDT: 12/10/11 Canadiens vs Devils

snartly

People better not start bashing on Parise for missing that goal. Had we generate some offense to score goals, we would not have to be in that position where we needed to score this penalty shot to tie the game. Yeah he made a mistake but not his fault. A team loss here

Absolutely agree. But if Kovy took that shot and missed...can you imagine? :lol: The Kovy haters would be here in full force already.

Frustrating game to say the least...wow do I hate the Habs

I just can't wait till Zajac comes back. They'll come up with all these sorts of lines except separating Kovy and Parise. These guys just don't work together on the same line, as they don't play the same game at all.

That line had 5-6-5 game point streaks on the line or something. Kovy had 4 goals in 5 games. It was working just fine.

I just can't wait till Zajac comes back. They'll come up with all these sorts of lines except separating Kovy and Parise. These guys just don't work together on the same line, as they don't play the same game at all.

Are we being ironic here? The 3 people on the Kovalchuk line had a long point scoring streak that was broken today.

I'm not saying Parise with Kovalchuk is ideal, but they can work together.

Edited by Triumph

Are we being ironic here? The 3 people on the Kovalchuk line had a long point scoring streak that was broken today.

Na. They have made a few nice plays, but a lot of those points came from PPG and SHG too. Don't have time to go back and look at every goal. Just surprised they wouldn't entertain the idea of spreading the scoring around.

Absolutely agree. But if Kovy took that shot and missed...can you imagine? :lol: The Kovy haters would be here in full force already.

Why do you think that would be? Perhaps becuase this players tenure as a Devil so far and the high expecatations of him have largely been met with the type of reaction that expects failure with everything he does?

Parise was the best choice, but he needs another move. I'll bet that move rests in every NHL teams video library and i'm surprised he's had as much long term success as he's had. He gets it up there, the game is tied. It's also bad ice to be trying handling the puck from forehand to backhand in that close, too. Chico was making a real good observation.