Travis may return as early as Friday

Dev.iL87

I like the PAK (Parise, Adam, Kovy) Line but it seems to me Kovy is a bit of a passenger on that line. I think he'd benefit from being moved to LW with Zajac when he comes back.

I agree, but then who do you put as your RW's for both lines?

Also, we have a pretty good 4 lines when Zajac (and later Josefson) come back. Good options at depth down the middle.

Edited by devlman

I agree, but then who do you put as your RW's for both lines?

Zubrus was the RW with Kovy and Zajac last spring, right? I'd slot them back together and put Clarkson on the top line. Would break up the Sykora-Elias-Zubrus line that could go against opposing top lines but they have been beaten pretty bad in recent games.

Zubrus was the RW with Kovy and Zajac last spring, right? I'd slot them back together and put Clarkson on the top line. Would break up the Sykora-Elias-Zubrus line that could go against opposing top lines but they have been beaten pretty bad in recent games.

Cant wait to see it.

Zajac didn't skate today. Seems weird.

I forget where I saw this, but I remember hearing that the plan for Zajac was to have to hard practices on Monday and Tuesday, but then to rest today and tomorrow before playing on Friday. I'm like 90% sure that's what was said about Zajac, but I can't recall where I read or heard that. Either way, I wouldn't be too worried about it.

Right on. Once he gets up to speed -- which may take a couple games -- his mere presence will finally bring some balance to our top 6. Plus, we'll finally have someone besides Patrik "42%" Elias to take big draws. (Patty, I love ya, but good at the dot you are not.)

I think it may take more than just a couple games - look at how long it took Zach & Kovy to have full confidence their bodies. I would just hate for everyone to flip out & berate him if ten games in he wasn't up to speed and producing.

Having said that......, (ala curb your enthusiasm) I CAN'T WAIT to see Zajac back at it again!!

I think it may take more than just a couple games - look at how long it took Zach & Kovy to have full confidence their bodies. I would just hate for everyone to flip out & berate him if ten games in he wasn't up to speed and producing.

Having said that......, (ala curb your enthusiasm) I CAN'T WAIT to see Zajac back at it again!!

I think that sounds pretty...pretty good, lol.

• Like 1