GDT: New Jersey @ Florida

Derlique

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That was brutal. It was like they weren't going to stop trying to give it away in front until Florida scored.

Nice job fvcking your teammates there Adam...I know you're a rookie, but geez that was beyond stupid...

I love Larsson, and I understand he's a rookie. And I also undrstand and accept that he will make mistakes. But that was the dumbest fvcking play I think I've seen a Devils defenseman make all year (and that's saying a lot). All he had to do was lift it out of the zone so they could get the fvck off the ice, and he goes back behind the net and then makes a low-percentage, lazy attempt at a pass. I want to punch him for that one.

LOL singing this kid's praises at the start, but he makes a total rookie mistake and now everyone wants to burn him at the stake. No, let's not forget he's 18 and now just turned 19 and yet people are forgetting he's going to do this and do it badly at times and it's a learning process. No doubt he's a future gem, though.

Edited by SJP20

LOL singing this kid's praises at the start, but he makes a total rookie mistake and now everyone wants to burn him at the stake. No, let's not forget he's 18 and now just turned 19 and yet people are forgetting he's going to do this and do it badly at times and it's a learning process. No doubt he's a future gem, though.

i think of it the other way. the entire year everyone's been on this could because he's 18 and so great. but that is a mistake i would point out no matter who makes it

LOL let's not forget he's 18 and now just turned 19 and he's going to do this and do it badly at times and it's a learning process. No doubt he's a future gem, though.

I'm fvcking tired of this excuse. He made 2 awful giveaways in the same shift. He does it ALL THE TIME.

These are giveaways you dont make in highschool hockey.