Doc to Emcee Niedermayer Night!!

Colin226

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AWESOME!!

Wonder why 645 is the start time instead of 7pm though. Hopefully there arent alot of visible empty seats from late arrivers

Ceremony starts at 6:45 (though they have said they want everyone in their seats by 6:40). Also last night they showed that the ceremony will be about 45 minutes long, so I wouldn't be surprised if the puck doesn't actually drop until 7:30ish.

Ceremony starts at 6:45 (though they have said they want everyone in their seats by 6:40). Also last night they showed that the ceremony will be about 45 minutes long, so I wouldn't be surprised if the puck doesn't actually drop until 7:30ish.

According to TG puck drop is scheduled for 8:08. Possibly warmups after the ceremony?

According to TG puck drop is scheduled for 8:08. Possibly warmups after the ceremony?

Can anyone confirm this or have the TG link(I could find the info on his blog, though I don't really go there anyway, so I could've missed it). Just don't wanna get there between 5 and 6 for warmups if they're gonna be after the ceremony

AWESOME!!

Wonder why 645 is the start time instead of 7pm though. Hopefully there arent alot of visible empty seats from late arrivers

My company has 4 STH seats, but just got a call from Devs wanting to give us 6 more Corporate seats. I guess they're trying to make sure there's a full house.

Can anyone confirm this or have the TG link(I could find the info on his blog, though I don't really go there anyway, so I could've missed it). Just don't wanna get there between 5 and 6 for warmups if they're gonna be after the ceremony

From Devils Site

The ceremony to honor former defenseman Scott Niedermayer, on Friday, December 16 at Prudential Center, will get under way at 6:45 PM. Faceoff that evening vs. the Dallas Stars is set for 8:08 PM.

The warmups after the ceremony was just a guess. If the ceremony takes 30-40 mins, the players could warm up at 7:20 or 7:30 for 20 minutes or whatever it is, and then after a zamboni run, we'd probably be at around 8PM.