GDT Devils vs. Capitals

ZeroGravityFat

As far as Marty goes...I agree he needs to sit more, I just don't get the hatred around here for him. Plus it's a lot easier for one of us to whine about how he needs to sit than for PDB to do it for real.

i don't think anyone hates him. he's just been one of the worst 4 goaltenders in the NHL this year. debo's unnecessary pressure up 3 in the 3rd didn't help but saying "marty has to be better" is pointless because he just can't be anymore.

hopefully he does the one thing he still does well and wins the shootout.

i don't think anyone hates him. he's just been one of the worst 4 goaltenders in the NHL this year. debo's unnecessary pressure up 3 in the 3rd didn't help but saying "marty has to be better" is pointless because he just can't be anymore.

hopefully he does the one thing he still does well and wins the shootout.

Have you seen the posts around here the last five days? Or five years for that matter. Some of it is Kyydax-like.

Whoopdie damn doo, won another shootout. I wonder what the record is for a season?

Edited by NJDevs4978

Yeah real inspiring...there's a 99% chance we lose this game if it was actual playoff rules.

I better not see people pulling the don't worry, be happy routine tonight. When you blow a three-goal lead in the third, you don't deserve to win, I'm sorry.

this isnt at you but if you think marty gave up 3 goals start your own thread

Yeah real inspiring...there's a 99% chance we lose this game if it was actual playoff rules.

I better not see people pulling the don't worry, be happy routine tonight. When you blow a three-goal lead in the third, you don't deserve to win, I'm sorry.

I agree. If you listened to the entire game tonight, i think Chico was up there sipping on the creature two days early.

we will not won cup this year

need more PO-skill

boston with cloude played in 1 round and twice in second

chicago in 3rd

pens in 1st and in final

we need more PO-experience