GDT Devils vs. Capitals

ZeroGravityFat

I agree. If you listened to the entire game tonight, i think Chico was up there sipping on the creature two days early.

When he said "You have to give the Capitals credit" after regulation ended, I literally yelled at my TV "fvck YOU CHICO". I mean, he was in rare form tonight. The Capitals had nothing to do with this. They were fvcking dead as disco until we lied down. I'm glad they got the 2 points, but this game pissed me off.

we cut it wayyyyyy to close tonight. we obviously CANNOTTTTTTT give up 3 goals in the 3rd period, ever!

thank god we get the opportunity of a SO because that bailed us out. but yo, we have to close out the game. it was overall a strong game in terms of energy (which i love seeing) but obviously we had a collapse in the 3rd period. i hate giving up a point to another eastern conference team but it would've been devastating if we didn't get the two points tonight. Thanks guys, for the Christmas present. Merry Christmas and happy holidays everyone!!

:cheers:

Glad that the Devils took the win. Marty had a good *lucky* game tonight. Robbed Ovi in the so. None the less, I called it going into the third that they would give the lead up. Its almost comical. Hopefully they all use this break for xmas to relax and figure their sh!t out.

Missing over half of our starting dmen, cant say im surprised it happened. We had a good game and then they had a solid first goal, we missed a few opportunities to make it 4-1, and they got the 2nd goal. Obviously we saw it coming after that. Marty in the shootout, unbelievable, and wow do I love Patrik Elias.

Just glad we got two points. But I really wish they'd stop doing that. It hurts my heart.

I will say that Marty is 3-0 in the shoot out this season and hasn't even given up a goal in those to boot.. That said, I was asking for Moose to play the Rags because I do feel more comfortable with him in big games

And pretty good crowd in the Uppers.. I guess a lot of kids coming home for holiday break took advantage of College Night

I know the Devils didn't play their best game but all and all haven't they won 7 out of their last 9 now? This is kinda what I'm used to. Winning 3-4 in a row..losing 1-2..winning 3. Let's keep it up. And I agree with a Hedberg comment vs. The Rags. Brodeur is just physiologically screwed in the head vs. NY. I don't know what happend but the last 5 years seem to be irreversible. Hedberg needs to start at least 4 of the final 5 games of that series. It's not about Brodeur it's about what's best for the TEAM.

I know the Devils didn't play their best game but all and all haven't they won 7 out of their last 9 now? This is kinda what I'm used to. Winning 3-4 in a row..losing 1-2..winning 3. Let's keep it up. And I agree with a Hedberg comment vs. The Rags. Brodeur is just physiologically screwed in the head vs. NY. I don't know what happend but the last 5 years seem to be irreversible. Hedberg needs to start at least 4 of the final 5 games of that series. It's not about Brodeur it's about what's best for the TEAM.

Uhhh, okay, I guess.

So not happy about today's game. I was ecstatic when they were up 3-0 but then the energy just died.

The Devils need to fix their game. Just absolutely terrible that we were all over the Capitals in the first half of the game, and then they just stopped.

I'd be furious if i was the coach in the locker room at the end.

And i definitely agree with starting Hedburg against Rangers; we must be the only team that plays a goalie based on the team theyre facing.

We need to play whoever is better.

Physiologically or Psychologically?