GDT: Buffalo Sabres @ NJD

Steven M.

hahaa what a great night it's been. devils win, rangers lose. nothin beats that

:boogie: Seriously so true. I have Ranger fans writing me Facebook messages telling me the Devils are terrible. Oh really? That's weird...the Devils were able to handle the Caps pretty easily. How'd the Rangers do against them? The Rangers play a good team that was well rested and lost. What a surprise.

Aware that hyundai sucks rancid beefstick

I own a hyundai tuscon and love it, cant beat the price and the 10 yrs 100 miles guarentee.

great game by the devils, wish they would remove the trapezoid (though theyll prob wait till after brodeur retires (after all hes the main reason why it was put in))

Decent win - I didn't think Buffalo played a very good game, but good on NJ to take advantage. The Parise-Kovalchuk line has to be better, though. And of course the 4th line was bad but that's simply inevitable.

its good when the Elias line makes up for an off night by the Zach line, the third line was pretty invisible tonight, and yeah..that 4th line.....blah

Awesome game tonight, so much fun to be at, we did noy give them much defensively, there was a nice crowd and the sabres fans I encountered were very cool. Also, my friend is a Sabres fan and I gave him a ton of sh!t!

Also: loft47 is a decent pregame spot! Really liked it! Now i'm 2-0 in game day threads!!! lets GO DEVILS!!

Awesome game tonight, so much fun to be at, we did noy give them much defensively, there was a nice crowd and the sabres fans I encountered were very cool. Also, my friend is a Sabres fan and I gave him a ton of sh!t!

Also: loft47 is a decent pregame spot! Really liked it! Now i'm 2-0 in game day threads!!! lets GO DEVILS!!

Sabres fans are generally alright but they can get obnoxious when their team is winning. Usually the "how many cups has buffalo won?" Chant puts them back in their place.

Except when we beat them. Good games tonight

well, yeah but that goes without saying haha. the only thing better than the devils winning, is the rangers losing :D .. really happy with the win tonight though. seems like last game lit a fire under there asses. i just hope it carries on as long as possible.