Anyone else go to AHL or ECHL games?

Satans Hockey

I do have devils season tickets but I try to go to as many minor league games as I possibly can. I go to a lot of Philadelphia Phantoms(AHL) and Trenton Titans(ECHL) games but i also see a lot of the Albany River Rats, Binghamton Senators, Bridgeport Sound Tigers, plus the Atlantic City Boardwalk Bullies and Reading Royals of the ECHL. Just curious to see if anyone else goes to see minor league hockey.

I went to a Phantoms game once and that is the only time I have seen a minor league game. I had tickets for a Bridgeport playoff game last year but their series ended before the game. I have been meaning to see a Titans game but have not gotten around to it. I imagine I will be going to more Phantoms/Titans games next year w/o the NHL.

We're planning on trying to make some games up here in W-B/Scranton. It's only about a half-hour away. Go see some baby Penguins. Besides, I think I like Aubin.

Aubin isnt playing for them right now. They have Caron, Chido, and Fluery on their roster right now. They are playing the Bridgeport Sound Tigers in the playoffs now and are trailing in the series 2-1

Aubin isnt playing for them right now. They have Caron, Chido, and Fluery on their roster right now. They are playing the Bridgeport Sound Tigers in the playoffs now and are trailing in the series 2-1

Yeah, but who said I was getting up there this season. Heh! ;) I say we mean to get up there. By the time we actually do, Aubin may be retired! :P

I go to Norfolk Admirals games (AHL Hawks) Thet kicked binhamton sens ass

(sens didnt score one goal in 3 games) We get the phantoms next methinks.

The person (from Mich) who was buying the Admirals backed out because time ran out on an agreement w/ city of Norfolk.

Vince

I go to Norfolk Admirals games (AHL Hawks) Thet kicked binhamton sens ass

(sens didnt score one goal  in 3 games)  We get the phantoms next methinks.

The person (from Mich) who  was buying the Admirals backed out because time ran out on an agreement w/ city of Norfolk.

Vince

Oh yeah micheal leighton is in net for them now they are awesome. I saw them beat binghamton in binghamton 3-0 in game 2. Im going to games 1 and 2 in philly against norfolk and i might go to game 5 in norfolk. lol im a phantoms fan though. :D

Edited by NJDEVILICEONFIRE

no offense pooh.... Wilkes-Barrie was the most awful hockey experience of my life :P

hey are the Hershey Bears still in the playoffs... I still haven't gone to the new arean

yet... I usually go there once a year... been to Albany and Phily once too...

Trenton is kinda cool ... we should do a group game there if they are still playing :D

no offense pooh.... Wilkes-Barrie was the most awful hockey experience of my life :P

hey are the Hershey Bears still in the playoffs... I still haven't gone to the new arean

yet... I usually go there once a year... been to Albany and Phily once too...

Trenton is kinda cool ... we should do a group game there if they are still playing :D

why was it the most awful hockey experinece of my life. And no the the bears got knocked out the last day of the season. So no playoffs for them

well the town was dead... blah... been to places like that 1200 times... and I think the

non-ESB company on the trip MAY have added to it...

but I have to say it was where we first saw Dan Synder play so that WAS a plus :D

still a regrettable trip mostly.....

but I've gone to a LOT of places.. one had to be the worst right ??

I think it was Fidgetess that told me I have to go to a game in Glens Falls. I can't wait! Girlfriend and I are going next year.

I'm disappointed with myself - didn't see any junior games while in Montreal. But the closest arena is 90 minutes away and I don't know anybody here that into hockey...

I want to see a game in Hershey just "because"... and Springfield... two of the three teams Don Cherry played for (excepting a few teams that he played a few games for and was traded).

sheeps the old Hershey arena was an... umm.... experience... yeah that's it....

don't get me wrong the old time scoreboard and Slapshot feel of the place was

AWESOME... but man 85 degrees out and NO A.C. in the building (I went to a Hershey-

WB-S Penguins playoff game the same night of game 1 vs the Pens in 2001... the

place was jacked and buzzed.. and there's me reading off DEVILS 3 PENGUINS 1

as all the WB-S fans were all happy :evil: )

but that place was an OVEN !!!!