Avery back on waivers again

SterioDesign

They called him a "prick", not he "sucks". Big difference.

He is a prick, but you yell it to him, not his family.

I can't believe the defense of that conduct, no matter who is involved.

I never considered 'prick' to be more offensive but to each his own. But more importantly, the poster said he made the comment about Avery to his friend, not his family.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't even bother with this clown. Read his various musings and thoughts in the politics section over the years. Then just think he's out there with his attitudes and views looking out for the public good on your tax money.

Yup. I only lock up liberals and idiots. And your clearly the latter.

I never considered 'prick' to be more offensive but to each his own. But more importantly, the poster said he made the comment about Avery to his friend, not his family.

Whatever. This is boring. It's funny that assnuts bjs20 has his panties in a bunch

You nailed it......lol

And thank you for my generous pension.

Yeah, I'm always throwing around what a macho cop I am. Cite me one example. Or are you just making that up because of my politics? Because there are so many times I've written how I've assaulted people for the hell of it and just tinned my way out of it.......... :rolleyes:

You're welcome. Don't worry, i make enough it doesn't dent me.

Pseudo-tough guy lol.

Edited by SJP20

Funny thing is. You are the one that brought up my job in this thread, not me. I was saying that if you call my son a prick, I'm coming after you,.........then YOU called me an idiot, unprovoked...........you don't know me/vice versa.........and I'm the "pseudo-tough guy"...........pot meet kettle

Funny thing is. You are the one that brought up my job in this thread, not me. I was saying that if you call my son a prick, I'm coming after you,.........then YOU called me an idiot, unprovoked...........you don't know me/vice versa.........and I'm the "pseudo-tough guy"...........pot meet kettle

Yes, you are an idiot. Anyone who freely admits they'd assault someone for any reason especially as a officer of the law (If you even are. Hell, it's a message board i could say i'm a Fortune 500 millionaire) is an idiot.

Edited by SJP20

Yes, you are an idiot. Anyone who freely admits they'd assult someone for any reason especially as a officer of the law (If you even are. Hell, it's a message board i could say i'm a Fortune 500 millionaire) is an idiot.

Ok tough guy hiding behind the key board. We'll leave it at that. And you'll remain anonymous with all the big talk. And I'll keep up my ultimate fantasy of fooling everyone here that I'm a cop a while longer, just for the sheer thrill of it, 'cause it makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

Are you seriously that dense?

Your "guy you met in line" hears a stranger at the will call window talking to SOMEONE ELSE and says his name is Avery, and your "guy you met in line", unprovoked tells this older fellow his son is a "prick".

Do you have kids? I doubt it by your cavalier attitude of what's acceptable to call someone's child right to their face. He should have punched that guys lights out. And you "guy you met in line" would have been the one ejected, rightly so.

really who gives a fvck

• 2 weeks later...