Official Game Day Thread Habs-Bruins Game 7

Satans Hockey

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I want the Bruins to win because I want them to romp and stomp all over the flyers.

BTW--anyone know the name of that song they played in the arena before the game started when the announcers were talking? Like an opera thing, I heard it in a commercial once. :lol: I think someone actually asked the same question about a week ago...

I'm pulling for Beantown. Just because my best friend at work is a Canadiens fan and he give me one good solid ribbing today.

I knew it was coming so I prepared for him:

I told him that Montreal has 13 playoff wins in the last 10 years.

The Devils have 70+, including 16 last year alone.

But still, after the "overrated Brodeur", "end of the line" and "fall from grace" comments, I want the Canadiens OUT.

In that case, I would want the Leafs to win against the Sens, so that they'd be crushed by the Flyers after whining about our team.

No, No, No!!! Do you not remember what happend last year? Flyers beat the leafs and the sens beat the flyers. If the Bruins lose i want to see the sens play the flyers.

In that case, I would want the Leafs to win against the Sens, so that they'd be crushed by the Flyers after whining about our team.

No, No, No!!! Do you not remember what happend last year? Flyers beat the leafs and the sens beat the flyers. If the Bruins lose i want to see the sens play the flyers.

I don't think that will be happening this year... :evilcry: But then again, what do I know... :noclue:

All I want is Leafs crushed. If the Sens can do it, then they should put all hockey fans out of their misery. :puke:

I don't think that will be happening this year... :evilcry: But then again, what do I know... :noclue:

All I want is Leafs crushed. If the Sens can do it, then they should put all hockey fans out of their misery. :puke:

I think the Sens will fly by the flyers but im still waiting for the bruins to finish off the habs. Im not a fan of the teams up north except the sens and cans