Official Game Day Thread Habs-Bruins Game 7

Satans Hockey

Why couldn't we get Bruins for the first round?? ARGH

We wouldnt have beaten them

Naw, the uniform beat Boston. They're intimidated by the Habs, the way the Red Sox are by the Yankees.

Agreed Has. Sometimes, another team just has the other's number. And I do believe in that stuff after what happened to the Cubs and Red Sox last year.

One thing I should have mentioned earlier. Theodore stole that game earlier. Boston was all over them in the third but Theo shut the door. He really came up big and made up for his subpar play earlier in the series.

On Thornton... I thought he had his most effective game of the series tonight. But he didn't have one point in the series. We know he was hurt but cmon. He has to be a difference maker in a game like this. I felt Sullivan should have kept Bergeron with Nylander and Samsonov. That line did most of the scoring in the series when Boston had success in Games 1-4. And they had chemistry. You don't break that up. Maybe Sullivan made a rookie mistake there. But he got zero from his Captain.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why couldn't we get Bruins for the first round?? ARGH

We wouldnt have beaten them

You don't know that.

And I don't think that. We played with the Flyers, twice the team the B's are. At least in height. ;)

And we had reason to be confident.

But you do never know until you play the game. The way the Habs ended the season, they looked like easy pickens. And the way they've fought amongst themselves all year... and it was a baaaad idea letting Kovy wake up.

No they would have beat us cause even though they choked they had 3 lines that could put the puck in the net and we had only the midget line

No they would have beat us cause even though they choked they had 3 lines that could put the puck in the net and we had only the midget line

Which of those lines scored tonight?

I think we would have fared far better against the Bruins. But it's our own dam fault we didn't play them. Losing the last game of the season to them put the last nail in that coffin and doomed us to playing the big Flyers.

Boston looked uninspired and lacked any interest in winning. Montreal played a pathetic series with those Ribero and Kovelev incidents and booing the national anthem. They disgraced the name of hockey. No one deserved to win this series. One of the most pathetic hockey series in some time despite the comeback.

Which of those lines scored tonight?

I think we would have fared far better against the Bruins. But it's our own dam fault we didn't play them. Losing the last game of the season to them put the last nail in that coffin and doomed us to playing the big Flyers.

yeah they couldnt score against the habs tonight but against our d-man they would have

Ya znayoo tvi liyubish eto
Das vee daniyah Bruins!

da! shalko shto on ne egrayet dla new jersey!

Da... Ya doomayoo shto ochen ploho on tvoi Diablos.

Ya shelayoo eto znayet on Rooski yazik.

Ooook, so it will be Flyers vs. winner of Leafs-Sens...

I hope it's either that the Sens win and crush Phillies OR the Leafs win against the Sens and are crushed by the Phillies.

Those are the two I wanna see. Don't even talk to me about the Leafs getting past the Flyers. :argh::argh:

I'm partly disappointed cos the Bruins lost, but also partly happy because I'm the biggest fan of Saku Koivu. :clap::dance::clap:

Now I'll be praying for the Sens to crush both the Leafs and the Flyers. :pray:

Edited by Leafs_whine_2_much