More fan-on-fan violence

Z-Man

I'm a Tony Luke's man myself, but I've heard Geno's aint bad.

I think Geno's is practically horsemeat...it was a huge letdown for me.

I like Pats and TL's, though. I put Pat's slightly ahead.

Was going to try Jim's the last time I was in Philly (based on some good reviews I'd heard), but the guy we were with at the time (who is pretty familiar with Philly) suggested we avoid it and hit Pat's instead.

Edited by NJCroMag

These people are the scum of this country and this is another example of that. I was rooting hard for the Rangers because as annoying as their fans are, at least they are civilized human beings.

It's well known you carry a serious grudge toward Philadelphia and their fans by your experience there a few years ago. Can't say i blame you but, sorry, that you weren't part of the Devils fanbase starting from 1984 like i was because the Rangers have some of the worst human beings possible among their fanbase. I grew up with it more then the Devils fans of today.

Just utter stupid, knuckle dragging, arrogant "NOO YAWKERS" who hide behind the team's "tradition" (LOL) and long history in the league. It doesn't end there. Add in the assclown Northern NJ people who for some reason (either by birth or choice) need to lean on NY for an ego boost or fulfillment of following a major market team who has won one Cup in 71 years. The worst Rangers fans are the middle aged and older crowd becuase they've been through watching the Devils win and the Rangers fail with the exception of one season in their life.

I guess people had to be around in the early days of the Devils through the 90's to really understand that. If you need a bit of a refresher, head on to the next Devils/Rangers game at either building and don't sit in the expensive suit seats, either. How many physical altercations have we seen at either building that went un-recorded? Christ, i saw a carfull of Devils and Rangers fans in the 1994 Playoffs literally stop in the parking lot, empty and go at it.

If cam phones existed in the 80's and early mid-90's you'd see how "civilized" Rangers fans are....

Both of these fanbases are human cesspools of filth. The only difference is the Rangers are far more "corporate" right now and their filth is more diluted and priced out but the DNA is there, trust me. It'll come out at the right time. It always does.

Edited by SJP20
  • Like 3

It's well known you carry a serious grudge toward Philadelphia and their fans by your experience there a few years ago. Can't say i blame you but, sorry, that you weren't part of the Devils fanbase starting from 1984 like i was because the Rangers have some of the worst human beings possible among their fanbase. I grew up with it more then the "Cup Kids/Fans" of today.

Just utter stupid, knuckle dragging, arrogant "NOO YAWKERS" who hide behind the team's "tradition" (LOL) and long history in the league. It doesn't end there. Add in the assclown Northern NJ people who for some reason (either by birth or choice) need to lean on NY for an ego boost or fulfillment of following a major market team who has won one Cup in 71 years. The worst Rangers fans are the middle aged and older crowd becuase they've been through watching the Devils win and the Rangers fail with the exception of one season in their life.

I guess people had to be around in the early days of the Devils through the 90's to really understand that. If you need a bit of a refresher, head on to the next Devils/Rangers game at either building and don't sit in the expensive suit seats, either. How many physical altercations have we seen at either building that went un-recorded? Christ, i saw a carfull of Devils and Rangers fans in the 1994 Playoffs literally stop in the parking lot, empty and go at it.

If cam phones existed in the 80's and early mid-90's you'd see how "civilized" Rangers fans are....

Both of these fanbases are human cesspools of filth. The only difference is the Rangers are far more "corporate" right now and their filth is more diluted and priced out but the DNA is there, trust me. It'll come out at the right time. It always does.

HAHA I agree !!

Here's a fun video to watch. This is pretty much the Flyers fanbase to a "T". Fat, drunk and knuckledragging. The guy with the orange Abercrombie shirt is the poster boy for Philadelphia.

Damn! Abercrombie and Fitch? More like Abercrombie and Tits! That guy needs to cut down on the cheesesteaks.

One thing I'm surprised at is that someone actually had a Blair Betts jersey.

Must I post the Bill Burr rant again? Okay:

Here's a fun video to watch. This is pretty much the Flyers fanbase to a "T". Fat, drunk and knuckledragging. The guy with the orange Abercrombie shirt is the poster boy for Philadelphia.

God Id love to see him in a wet t-shirt contest. :uni:

Edited by Quinn01

Guy seriously have some nice B cups there at least.

And god Damn how trashy is that chick? I guess she was there because they don't have cable yet at the trailer park.

Guy seriously have some nice B cups there at least.

And god Damn how trashy is that chick? I guess she was there because they don't have cable yet at the trailer park.

I'm sure she gets abused in all kinds of ways with that filthy mouth. And I don't mean physically.

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nhl/story/_/id/7426297/video-shows-philadelphia-flyers-fans-attacking-new-york-rangers-fans

The Philadelphia police department has released a surveillance video of a brutal attack following Monday's Winter Classic game in an effort to identify the three suspects involved in the beating of two men wearing New York Rangers jerseys outside a South Philadelphia cheesesteak shack.

Dammit, now I want a cheesesteak. :(

Jim's has my favorite cheesesteak, S.O.S. second (pleasant surprise when I was in a rush and Jim's line was out the door), Tony Luke's third.

Edited by mouse

Don't they tech hand to hand combat for our military and police?

1. He was outnumbered.

2. He was suckerpunched.

3. He earned the Purple Heart for a reason. He was hit by a sniper in Iraq, and one story says it "blew apart one of his calf muscles" while another quotes the Woodbridge Mayor (where the victim is a police officer) saying "his leg was nearly taken off."

If any of these Philly pusscakes had the stones to take him 1-on-1, I'd take the one-legged Marine over the Rocky wannabe any day of the week.

• Like 2

I wouldn't say sucker punched. Someone has to throw the first punch in a fight. Anyway, I think he should of atleast knew how to defend him self. Back to a previous member stated. He shouldn't of let himself get put in that situation anyway

Yes, let's bash philly. This sh!t happens all the time and they have the worst fans. We need to start bustin skulls at home against these a$holes, because if you go to their arena they'll do it to you.

Home opener, walking out toward Penn Station I witnessed a fight about to happen. Kept walking, and even I yelled sh!t out to them as I went by. I was in a rather large group all wearing Devils jerseys so I would think they either didn't hear me or thought I wasn't worth the risk of getting their ass kicked because of the group around me. It either way, unless the cops got wind of it in time, I'm sure punches were thrown. They were posturing just like the players do on the ice before the first punch is thrown.

It's like they live like Russell Crowe on that South Park episode - looking for a fight anywhere anytime.