GDT: Florida @ New Jersey - 1/6/12

NJCroMag

fvcking right!!!! A win in regulation! Thats how it goes!!! Congrats Patty!!

kovy 2 zach 1 adam1 aaaaand paaaaaaatty

everyone inloved with this GDT good job we got this

quinn jrzripper scoremore g'night

salute10re.gif

Edited by Quinn01

Hey guys, I'm watching the games on the internet (streaming) For the guys who go to the games or the guys who live in NJ.

Is it me or the audience at the arena is bigger over the last couple of games ?

Crowds have been much bigger since Christmas. Our fan base is young, everyone is home from college and going to the games!

Is it me or the audience at the arena is bigger over the last couple of games ?

Typical trend.

Kids are out of school / college and tickets are frequently given as gifts.

Immediately following Christmas is always a fun time to go.

edit: beaten.

Edited by SegaDevil

Well, that's great! The stupid hosts of NHL Tonight spend several minutes going over the Canes/Sabres games but the Cats/Devs game is just a footnote. And to add insult to injury that arsehole old man said that we're just a bubble team that can't crack the top 8. Well we're in 7th right now, Prick!

• Like 1

Whoa whoa who woulda though, freaken Kovalchuck. Hopefully he gets some more against a tired and pissed off Penguins team. Can we please win and move up in the Atlantic that would be so so very nice :boogie:

Happy they won tonight. Much better 3rd period then what we are used to i'm guessing.

I went to the gym and took my chances with phone updates.

Devs had something like 3 straight sell outs at some point recently so it probably has been up with some marque games and honoring people. Heck they honor Patryk and you will probably see another. Seriously, I love Elias giving it up to the crowd as well.

If the Devils went on a 6-7 game win streak you'd see even more sell outs.

I don't think people realize how HUGE tomorrow's game is. If the Devils win they wouldn't just hop over the Pens in both the Atlantic and Conference but they would only be 2 pts behind the Flyers for 2nd in the Atlantic and 4th in the conference. This year is SUPER weird. They started the night in 9th place and look at those possibilities. Now I understand why all you guys get so mad at me lol

I will be a very happy man if they win tomorrow. I don't see why they shouldn't be able too. The Pens will be looking for revenge but hopefully the meeting we had stays in the Devils heads and they take tonights win with them and play the same if not better. LGD ! ! !

And to make matters even better..I just found the NHL Network HD channel on Comcast YES! :evil:

Edited by ScoreMoreThan3