GDT: Devils @ Penguins 1/7/2012

Devs4LordStanley

Really weird -- I'm watching the Penguins feed online and it's not cutting to commercials, so I'm getting all the announcer banter when they think they're off the air. I don't know how this is happening, but I just listed to them talk about how dumb Malkin is for putting his leg under Tallinder--and having Tallinder fall on it--on that last play.

Really weird -- I'm watching the Penguins feed online and it's not cutting to commercials, so I'm getting all the announcer banter when they think they're off the air. I don't know how this is happening, but I just listed to them talk about how dumb Malkin is for putting his leg under Tallinder--and having Tallinder fall on it--on that last play.

Yeah same.. And the guy interviewing Paul Martin during intermission seemed to just b!tch out an intern who was helping him get set up.. Weird (and these Pens announcer guys are bigger douches off air lolz)

Because moose stops the next one.

Marty made some nice stops after the goal.

Everybody seems to love talking about the negative. Just look at GDT's for a win versus a loss. The loss threads are always way longer, and we win it's like welp good iob, nothing to talk about now.

Ha classic.