GDT: New Jersey @ Winnipeg

Quinn01

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe they were still doing the chant when we went up 2-1. I couldn't figure that one out at all...

They boo to get inside the goalie's head, irrespective of whether he is playing well or not. I wouldn't mind if we organized similar chants during our powerplay. It would be interesting to see if it distracts the opposing goalie enough to make a difference.

Does anyone else agree that it's stupid for their fans to be doing the Maaaaaaaaarty chant when the score is 0-0 in the first?

Just makes you look like a joke if you lose.. This team is still the Thrashers - a bunch of losers

I think it's a Canadian (country not the team) thing. Recall at the world juniors lat year the Canadian fans doing the same thing to Campbell after he would make good saves, it's irritating, so I suppose it works.

Hard to say if Marty and Hedberg can continue their better play of late, but at least they've been turning in some good ones.

Yeah, the schedule's been imbalanced for a while...now it FINALLY evens out. I'm not expecting the Devils to tear it up, but I'll be happy as long as they don't have a diastrous homestand...I'd take 3-2-1 over the next 6...obviously I'll hope for better, but they're 13-5-1 over their last 19, and have three toughies coming up in the Bruins, Rangers, and Flyers...they're probably due for a little bit of a downturn.

Uh?

Yea. No.

I totally disagree. I say the worst the Devils will go is 4-1-1 on this home stand. I think we lose to Boston and at least get a point out of the Rangers game. They're gaining momentum and playing much better as a team now. They seem to have figured out their weird 3rd period funks and as a team they've played a solid 60 minutes pretty much every game since the Boston massacre. I know they lost to Calgary 6-3 but that was due to poor goaltending. I think as of right now that might be our only problem, aside from our 4th line, and still dealing with injuries to JJ, Zajac, and now Henrique.

It's time to turn a corner and I think they do it now with all these home games coming up.

Awesome effort in the third. Glad to see the Devils playing in the last period!! That's all that's been missing.... Now to sign Zach! smilydev.gifkoolaid.gif

Can someone please post the Elias goal lol he COMPLETELY disses Sykora on the celebration afterwards it's hilarious you guys have to see it! I wish I could find it! Hahahaha

done2_2.jpg

Best GIF of the year? Yes.

:whistling:

Edited by Quinn01

Is fvcking Sal the only one that attempts to get people out from infront of Marty?

Yes!

And y'all wonder why I say crap about Fayne. He's horrible about leaving guys in front of the net. Nevermind the fact that he can't pass out of the defensive zone to save his life, just clear the guy from in front!!! aygh!