Delicious pancakes

ohms law

Haha Classic.

Penner was actually in the UK newspaper the other day (never happens with hockey) with an article about him being too fat! LOL

I'm growing alarmed on the misleading topics of late... NjCroMag and his non existing Arby coupons, and now this... it clearly states Delicious pancakes, and there are no, delicious pancakes to be had... I think we need a broken promise mod to address this. Someone who can dedicate their life to remove anything that could mislead me. Self policing will not work!!!!!!

:D

Penncakes!

Awesome!

I'm growing alarmed on the misleading topics of late... NjCroMag and his non existing Arby coupons, and now this... it clearly states Delicious pancakes, and there are no, delicious pancakes to be had... I think we need a broken promise mod to address this. Someone who can dedicate their life to remove anything that could mislead me. Self policing will not work!!!!!!

Dude, so sorry! Here you go:

PENNERboxxxx.jpg

bg-portait1-300x236.jpg

mmmmmmm

;)

Edited by ohms law

Penner did. You've gotta click the link in the first post and read the Puck Daddy post.

Burke's Leafs will love to add him to their roster. Imagine all the waffles and pancakes flying everywhere...

oh, geez... I can just imagine!

lol