GDT: Boston Bruins @ New Jersey Devils

NJCroMag

Go go, hockey team of New Jersey with diabolic mascot and nick name! Beat Stanley Cup champ Bruins on home ice by score more goal! Get avenge from loss to team earlier in season, fluke win by lucky team - must correct! Fight, too, and win fight and skate hard but fight, too! Hard work for all period of play - three plus extra time and shoots-out possible - help ensure two point in standings against team from Boston! Listen to word from coach and respond to his hockey tips since he help implement strategy for victory! Do good and fans cheer, so make sure on ice play is agreeable to fans eyes!

TODAY'S CRYPTOGRAM:

RMC'O BT IMKFRO!

LPDUTID MROM AFPI

VLCJQDP CLEEMP WGCM?

JL-WJL-WJL!

Edited by NJCroMag

Also for those of you who are going to the game tonight, I offer you a challenge:

When the Devils score and the You Suck cheers are over, those few seconds of pure silence when everyone is settling back down, chant SOMEBODY LEFT THE GATE OPEENNNNNNNNNNN! My mission is to get this into a new chant form at the games. Ill be at the game on the 31st with some friends and we are going to do it.

• Like 1

LET'S GO DEVILS!

ANYBODY ELSE FIND

KATHRYN TAPPEN CUTE?

HA-CHA-CHA!

I like very much to hold sweet Kathryn Tappen hand and recite poetry of sweet sentiment and feeling into her ear lobes and would not turn down offer of additional romantic gesture on her part at end of night.

Also for those of you who are going to the game tonight, I offer you a challenge:

When the Devils score and the You Suck cheers are over, those few seconds of pure silence when everyone is settling back down, chant SOMEBODY LEFT THE GATE OPEENNNNNNNNNNN! My mission is to get this into a new chant form at the games. Ill be at the game on the 31st with some friends and we are going to do it.

Do it!!!

:D

This would be great. You need something leading up to it though so people know when to do it. haha.

Would be cool if it was legal to bring in a cymbal and roll like it does in the song. otherwise get everyone to say "Duh-duh-duh-duh-duh-duh-duh-duh- SOMEBODY LEFT THE GATE OPENNNNNN

+1000 i'll do that saturday but El Diablos should start doing that!

You know... if we do it loud enough we could score more sponsorship dollars for the Devs. Do it!

hahahaha

anyone have an over/under for how many times that commercial is played during the game? I'm going with no less than 29 times.

Edited by devlman

I just saw this on the Devils facebook page:

397465_10150529032864583_78722009582_8577327_548511880_n.jpg

Hey Devils Army, next time you are at the Rock, please come stop by our memorial for Lokomotiv. Displayed are signed pucks, hats, and photos from fans surrounded by a game worn 2004-2005 Vasyunov Lokomotiv jersey, which are all from the memorial that was held by fans in Championship Plaza shortly after the tragedy occurred. For more info, check out our Devils Army blog: http://bit.ly/gWZBJr

Colin, is that your jersey that you were talking about a while back about donating to the team?

Either way its really nice to have something like this around the arena. Ill be sure to find it next time I am there.

Right on. Would be the best thing ever.

PLEASE, for the love of god, NNNNOOOOOOOOOO!!!! That commercial drives me f'in nuts as it is. Having to deal with it at the game might make me jump off the balcony level. :rant: In all seriousness, that commercial sucks and makes my 3 year old ask me (like 30 times per game since it is on every commercial break), "how is she going to get down, daddy?"

Let's Go Devils!!! Beat the teddy Bears.

PLEASE, for the love of god, NNNNOOOOOOOOOO!!!! That commercial drives me f'in nuts as it is. Having to deal with it at the game might make me jump off the balcony level. :rant:In all seriousness, that commercial sucks and makes my 3 year old ask me (like 30 times per game since it is on every commercial break), "how is she going to get down, daddy?"

Let's Go Devils!!! Beat the teddy Bears.

LMAO...I wonder a lot of things about that commercial.

This would be great. You need something leading up to it though so people know when to do it. haha.

Would be cool if it was legal to bring in a cymbal and roll like it does in the song. otherwise get everyone to say "Duh-duh-duh-duh-duh-duh-duh-duh- SOMEBODY LEFT THE GATE OPENNNNNN

Yeah, just in that video I always cringe when you see them standing how many thousands of feet up, no guardrails, handholds whatever, and all you got is your own sense of balance and that rope to stop you from freefalling?! wouldn't be me standing up there.

LMAO...I wonder a lot of things about that commercial.

I have no idea how I can honestly answer his question. I want to say, hopefully she falls off the cliff so I never have to see this commercial again, but I can't say that for obvious reasons.

The best part about it is, my kid is a ball buster and he asks the same question every time because he knows I hate the commercial. My wife just laughs and says that he gets that trait from me and I deserve it.