Tedenby

ohms law

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he may be second bergfors who is a part of guy`s from nothing-country, those went to khl

or he may be second halishuk, who scores 10 goals in first half of this season in nash

are you shure that we have a first edition? i do not think so

This.

Saying this year has been a disaster, and he needs to learn some things in the AHL is NOT saying that he's a scrub. The organization is not giving up on him, nor should they. It's not good for his development to play too few minutes, but he can't play NHL minutes right now.

Lou worked hard during the draft to make sure he got Teds

Worked hard?? you're kidding? Lou passed on John Carlson, from middletown, a devils fan, who is top 4 d-man for the caps. I went to that draft. I hope I'm wrong, Tedenby will never be a Martin St. Louis or Gionta. I thought he was a poor choice imo.

Worked hard?? you're kidding? Lou passed on John Carlson, from middletown, a devils fan, who is top 4 d-man for the caps. I went to that draft. I hope I'm wrong, Tedenby will never be a Martin St. Louis or Gionta. I thought he was a poor choice imo.

Home state and fandom should have 0.000000000% impact on your selection. I absolutely hate when people bring that up.

I'm still confident that Teddy will be fine, he just needs more time to develop physically and to find his NHL game.

Local talent on the team could possibly impact attendance in a good way.. So, while I agree it's not an important criteria, it's certainly a plus.

For maybe his first game? It would have zero impact long term. It's just an OOT media fluff piece. I'm not saying John Carlson wasn't worth a look, but he wasn't an obvious choice on the 2008 draft board...

For maybe his first game? It would have zero impact long term. It's just an OOT media fluff piece. I'm not saying John Carlson wasn't worth a look, but he wasn't an obvious choice on the 2008 draft board...

I'm certainly not going to pretend to be a scout or expert here, but, when comparing these two, if I'm looking purely at the physical characteristics WRT each of their skillets, I'm leaning towards Carlson most of the time. 6'+ solid defender vs, what, 5'8 finesse player? In today'a NHL?

Seems like a mistake to me. Oh well, naturally hindsight is always 20/20

Edited by Devilsfan118

I'm certainly not going to pretend to be a scout or expert here, but, when comparing these two, if I'm looking purely at the physical characteristics WRT each of their skillets, I'm leaning towards Carlson most of the time. 6'+ solid defender vs, what, 5'8 finesse player? In today'a NHL?

Seems like a mistake to me. Oh well, naturally hindsight is always 20/20

The Devils also used the picks they received from Minnesota and Washington to draft Burlon, Cormier, and Urbom. Both Burlon and Urbom have NHL potential, and Cormier was part of a huge trade, so I wouldn't say it was a total mistake. Tedenby could still be ok. I don't think we'll know for sure for a couple more years.

• 4 months later...

http://www.jnytt.se/nyhet/47623/tedenby-flyttar-till-jonkoping

There were rumors that he would try to be loaned to SEL. I think it's safe to say if he doesn't earn a future contract next year he will go back to Sweden.

LOL, nice article. It's about his dog and fiancee moving to Jönköping. And then it's just speculation about his future, which is shot down by his agent and HV71's GM.