First year STHs

Blown01NJ

Will you do it next year? I havent decided yet but after this year I may not. I have only been to 6 games so far. I will probably wind up around 15-18 but I had a busy December which contributed to it. Other times (like tonight) I wind up not having anyone to go with me (gf will but I know she doesnt WANT to). My brother and one other buddy of mine are Devils fans but still.

Let's see what the prices are next year first, if I'm getting behind the net at $22 then probably, although I don't have very many people to go with either at least I can and usually do make at least 2/3 of games.

A price hike and I don't know. The higher the price the harder it is to sell singles and pairs for face.

Edited by NJDevs4978

Let's see what the prices are next year first, if I'm getting behind the net at $22 then probably, although I don't have very many people to go with either at least I can and usually do make at least 2/3 of games.

A price hike and I don't know. The higher the price the harder it is to sell singles and pairs for face.

you two should split it...thats what i do with a buddy....we each pay for a seat and then have a "draft" for the games we want so we both end up getting like 20 reg season games worked better around your schedule and if something comes up like this past flor game for me you ask to make a trade if possible

obviously you have to make some compromises for playoffs or whatever but if you want to go to a game your partner drafted you can use stub hub and get your own

you two should split it...thats what i do with a buddy....we each pay for a seat and then have a "draft" for the games we want so we both end up getting like 20 reg season games worked better around your schedule and if something comes up like this past flor game for me you ask to make a trade if possible

obviously you have to make some compromises for playoffs or whatever but if you want to go to a game your partner drafted you can use stub hub and get your own

Well I'd say of the 27-28 games I go to I can find someone for maybe 10-12...the number can always increase next year. I haven't had issues selling singles yet. For some games I take advantage of sth pricing to get an extra single ticket, then sell my original pair.

you bought a full season and have only gone to 6 games so far?

Yea. It sucks. I have no interest in going alone and a busy December kept me from most of the games. Like I said I'll probably wind up with 15-17 games. There were a few games I was unable to sell which sucks. A lot of them I couldnt get what I paid let alone face value.

If the price stays pretty much the same I'll probably repeat. When we bought this season my wife and I were afraid we'd get tired of going to so many games, or that it would be a hassle to shuffle our schedules around to make time for them. But it's really been pretty easy, and a lot of fun. We've only missed about 6 games so far, and we sold all the tickets we didn't use except for one pair that we gave to someone as a gift. (We've only sold them for our STH price. We're not looking to make a profit; just want our money out of 'em.) We're happy we made the jump from the partial plans.

• 1 month later...