Trade Rumors and minor team trades.

SS-SS

i'd like to have Halak just to haunt Montreal even more about him, he's 2/2 in montreal with St-Louis

I used to post on one of the Habs forums and they really, really hate the Devils :) So yeah, it would be great to have him if he could become a replacement for Marty long term and torment them for years!.

We need to spend a few mid round picks for our 4th line. Boston, Philly and Detroit, when healthy, all have 20-40 point player on their 4th line. When you add Janssen Boulton and Carter together you get 20 points most seasons. We are losing to good teams because we are losing the 3rd and 4th line battles. I wish we could have gotten Morrison for what he went for.

Parise - Zajac - Henrique

Kovalchuk - Josefson - Zubrus

Sykora - Elias - Clarkson

Ponikarovsky - Belanger - Brule

Something like that could compete with Boston and would cost peanuts.

But Jason that team loses the 2nd line battle.

I want an addition for the 4th line but I don't see it coming. Hopefully the Devils get Zharkov up here to try him out, that would help a lot.

Well that would actually be the 3rd line. Elias line faces toughest competition, it's just a habit to put the shutdown line as the 3rd group.

So yesterday Dreger from TSN reported that he spoke directly to Gillis who said Raymond is NOT available...

while a few days earlier Lou stated that he's NOT trading Parise

yet...

Єklund (2.3% accurate): * Zach Parise is on the Kings' radar as well. For the first time yesterday I heard the Canucks as a possible destination with Mason Raymond being part of a package.

:doh1:

So yesterday Dreger from TSN reported that he spoke directly to Gillis who said Raymond is NOT available...

while a few days earlier Lou stated that he's NOT trading Parise

yet...

Єklund (2.3% accurate): * Zach Parise is on the Kings' radar as well. For the first time yesterday I heard the Canucks as a possible destination with Mason Raymond being part of a package.

:doh1:

son of a bitch... none of these offers look good lol

He's number 21 for the Canucks and he's pretty good. He's a super fast skater.

MayRay is a great skater. Incredibly fast ala Grabner. Great hands, too. He's nailed the spinorama a few times in shootouts.

Wouldn't be happy with him as the main piece in a trade for Zach though.

Carter to the Kings. Blue Jackets receive...um, pretty much nothing. Wow.

Just a tip.

Around these parts we post some sort of link - even is its a bad Twitter or something - or clearly mark it is a rumor.

Folks get a little testy here around this time with simply - word of mouth - to go on.

Is this some rumor you heard or something?

It was just stated on the NHL Network. If I had a link I'd post it.

Just a tip.

Around these parts we post some sort of link - even is its a bad Twitter or something - or clearly mark it is a rumor.

Folks get a little testy here around this time with simply - word of mouth - to go on.

I gotcha. Usually I do. It just not on anything right now besides the NHL network. It was Carter for a goalie and someone else. Kings gave up a goalie too.

I'm surprised it isn't on TSN or any of the other major sites if the NHL Network is reporting it as fact. Maybe you heard a rumor or something 'in the works' but not offfical yet?

It's feasible that the Jackets would want Bernier, but they better be getting more than that back for Carter after they just gave up Coutrier and Voracek to get him.

Edited by NJDevs4978

It was just stated on the NHL Network. If I had a link I'd post it.

I gotcha. Usually I do. It just not on anything right now besides the NHL network. It was Carter for a goalie and someone else. Kings gave up a goalie too.

Gotcha.

Its a rumor at this point - not one credible source has it confirmed I believe - just to be REAL clear.

And as far as NHL Network - its highly questionable - yesterday Melrose said Parise and Suter both had made it know that they want to test FA.

I remember the NHL Network ticker stating that the Devils put Zubrus on waivers at this time last year. That wasn't even close to truth. I'm watching NHL Net now, I'll look for the scroll.

Haha I remember that now...yeah I guess they're barely above NHLLive.ca as a credible source (whatever that site was that had Souray signing with the Devils a few years back).

EDIT: I misremembered, Potvin broke the Kovy trade on XM radio.

Edited by NJDevs4978

I'm surprised it isn't on TSN or any of the other major sites if the NHL Network is reporting it as fact. Maybe you heard a rumor or something 'in the works' but not offfical yet?

It's feasible that the Jackets would want Bernier, but they better be getting more than that back for Carter after they just gave up Coutrier and Voracek to get him.

I'm pretty sure it was legit. I mean I was surprised because the Kings got something for nothing and I just rushed to put it on the thread. I'm looking now though and it's not on the scroll. Idgi?

They were going on saying that Carter wasn't happy in Coloumbus...so they were using past tense as if he wasn't in Columbus anymore.

Edited by ScoreMoreThan3