Trade Rumors and minor team trades.

SS-SS

They are saying that the Minnesota Wild playersare not happy about the Schultz trade and that Schultz found out first by Tweet from the Oilers that he was being traded

Talk about destroying chemistry in the locker room ... Clutterbuck said: "He is what this org is all about" or some thing to that effect.

JSportsnet: RT @SunGarrioch: An insider says DET not dealing Brad Stuart to Rangers. #NHL

Edited by Anhkheg

Oh look.... IncarceratedBob backtracking on Nash...

#Nash Rangers. -- You dumbass RAG fans got #RJ 'd for 3days (Enjoy the 1strd Choke) and you didn't even realize it.. Haaaa Haaa

Ranger fans you been #RJ 'd (Enjoy searching for goals in the playoffs) LOL LOL GOTCHA!
Edited by Devil Dan 56

IncarceratedBob is a troll of epic proportions. He was calling everyone out over the last 2 days who dared doubt his claim that Nash deal was done with the Rangers, cursing and making up stories about press conferences, etc. Now that nothing happened with Nash he is saying he was playing Rangers fans, and being a d!ck about it too. It baffles my mind how anyone still follows him on twitter.

IncarceratedBob is a troll of epic proportions. He was calling everyone out over the last 2 days who dared doubt his claim that Nash deal was done with the Rangers, cursing and making up stories about press conferences, etc. Now that nothing happened with Nash he is saying he was playing Rangers fans, and being a d!ck about it too. It baffles my mind how anyone still follows him on twitter.

I've been following him today to see what he says about NHL trades. So far he claims Gaustad, Pahlson, Oduya and Allen have all been traded.... And yet none of them have.

My link

On actual “breaking reports” tweets, with specific information, Bob “broke” (or Tweeted before anyone else) the story little better than 2% of the time. A quick search of Twitter timelines shows that Bob simply copied the Tweets of some of his followers, nearly word for word, from a few minutes earlier.

I've been following him today to see what he says about NHL trades. So far he claims Gaustad, Pahlson, Oduya and Allen have all been traded.... And yet none of them have.

Don't forget Kostitsyn. With Oduya now a Blackhawk and Pahlson in Vancouver, he's 3-for-5 on the day.

Don't forget Kostitsyn. With Oduya now a Blackhawk and Pahlson in Vancouver, he's 3-for-5 on the day.

Yeah, but all he said was they are being traded. Never a destination. He also said Allen and Spacek were dealt. These are ALL names that have been rumored to move for weeks. All he did was say they were moved and sit back and see if it happened.

It's the same thing he did with Nash to NYR. Everyone was rumoring it. So he said it was done, and waited to see if it would happen. When it became obvious it wouldn't, he claimed it was a 'reverse jinx'. Watch what happens if Nash DOES go to the Rags.