Official Game Day Thread Avs at Sharks and Flames

Satans Hockey

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks NJDEVILICEONFIRE

I just found out that Adelphia Cable shut off the CenterIce package today by mistake. As a result and based on your information I caugth them in a lie. So they issue me a credit for the entire season of CenterIce, full price.

Why bother playing the rest of the series? Calgary is as outmatched as Montreal is. As I said earlier, it's embarassing.

--------------

I figured out what's wrong with my internet connection. The Rogers Cable DNS is all flubbed up to heck. The only site that I can visit is the one that stays in the cache: HERE. Beyond that I can't surf. Only way I get to Google is with: 64.233.161.99. And that don't help a whole lot because any search results I get, I cannot get to anyhow.

So yer stuck with me for the afternoon. Or I may go play something on the PS2..... anything has to be better than watching the Detroit game. Poking large needles in my eye is better than watching the Detroit game.

Questionable call saying no goal but evgeni is ok

What happened? You talking about the Forsberg hand thing?

No the hand thing was no question. Petr went to the net hard and scored but like after he scored he had run rite into evgeni it happened so fast but they called it goaltender interference and said no goal and the sharks scored patrick marleau!!!!!!!!!! :clap::clap::clap: 2-1 sharks

Questionable call saying no goal but evgeni is ok

What happened? You talking about the Forsberg hand thing?

No the hand thing was no question. Petr went to the net hard and scored but like after he scored he had run rite into evgeni it happened so fast but they called it goaltender interference and said no goal and the sharks scored patrick marleau!!!!!!!!!! :clap::clap::clap: 2-1 sharks

Oh thanks. Sucks for the avs, but GOOD FOR ME!!! :P