Official Game Day Thread Avs at Sharks and Flames

Satans Hockey

Oh yeah, I now work in Littleton for the time being.

Everyone at work was gloating about beating Dallas and talking about how this was the year the Stanley Cup was coming to Colorado.

E-Devil ...

If San Jose doesn't break stride about the only thing these Ave fans will realize is that the Government truck left the barrio and they didn't get their cheese! :noclue:

You're not commuting -- The Trail of Tears CO, Hwy-93 -- from Boulder to Littleton, are you -- ?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You're not commuting -- The Trail of Tears CO, Hwy-93 -- from Boulder to Littleton, are you -- ?

Nah, I'm living in Cherry Creek and doing temporary work for a couple of businesses in the South Denver Area. I-25 down by the Denver Tech Center may as well be the trail of tears, the traffic is absolutely horrible. It took me an hour and half to drive 15 miles on I-25 during rush hour. When thing I have learned about Denver is that it has to have the worse traffic per capita. 4-5pm forget about driving anywhere its a ridiculous. Atleast Boston and New York is really bad in the center. In Denver, all areas including the suburbs are bumper to bumper slowly moving traffic. The light rail system is a joke, it only services downtown and runs through South Denver. Oh well, I'm just sick of sitting in traffic everyday for an hour when it should take me 20 minutes.