Why should we care if they dont care?

Satans Hockey

They aren't going to show the games on t.v. as usual. So how do they expect players to waste their off-season going to play in the worlds when the players who grew up in the us didnt get to watch the games. That is why people in the us dont care about the worlds.

Edited by NJDEVILICEONFIRE

I care because they care.... I'll be watching every game on TV.

Actually, I think it far more accurate to say, they care because I care. If more people in the US were going to tune in, I'm sure they would air it.

You can put skates on monkeys, give them sticks and a puck and Canadians would watch it.

I care because they care.... I'll be watching every game on TV.

Actually, I think it far more accurate to say, they care because I care. If more people in the US were going to tune in, I'm sure they would air it.

You can put skates on monkeys, give them sticks and a puck and Canadians would watch it.

I want to watch the worlds but I cant. I blame baseball.

I wish TSN showed more than just the Team Canada games. People would watch Czech-Slovakia or Finland-Sweden, no doubt.

mvp.jpg

Hell yeah. I actually saw Jack the monkey (from MVP) play hockey during the intermission at a Devils game a few years ago. He scored! It was awesome. :)