Trophy Predictions

oofrostonoo

Hey, I was watching the trophy predictions this year on NHL tonite and they were way off. The picked Marty for Hart...i think it is gonna be St. Louis almost definatlly. Melrose said Kipp for Vezina....I think Marty or Luongo will get that... I have no idea where they pulled these answers out of. Man Melrose is a deush.

Hey, I was watching the trophy predictions this year on NHL tonite and they were way off. The picked Marty for Hart...i think it is gonna be St. Louis almost definatlly. Melrose said Kipp for Vezina....I think Marty or Luongo will get that... I have no idea where they pulled these answers out of. Man Melrose is a deush.

I agree about Barry. St. Louis will win the hart and Roberto should win the vezina but marty has a shot.

Marty doesn't deserve the Hart.

I also question him being the winner of the Vezina.

This is all about play during the season not the playoffs.

Marty might win because he could be a repeat.

Melrose said he things Marty gets the Hart and not the Vezina. That's crazy because if a goalie isn't the best in his position how can he be the MVP in the league?

Meh, I don't think Luongo should get the Vezina this year-I see it in his future, but not this year. The one thing he's riding on is shots against. He's got a lot of potential. Once he gets on a better team or the Panthers better themselves then he could put up some great numbers all around. But the Vezina isn't given to goalies with great potential.

As for Kiprusoff, he played 38 games, that's how many wins Marty has. Granted he did have a great year and is doing great in the playoffs, I don't think he should be given the Vezina.

Marty had a down season (or half a season), but based what I've just said, he should be awarded the Vezina. If Marty Turco was nominated, then I'd have to think twice.

marty will win the vezina because he was nominated for the mvp of all positions, the only goalie, it would make no sense to have him nominated for the best player, and he not win at his position

Ah, good point.