GDT Devils vs. Rags

ZeroGravityFat

Three of those wins were by Hedberg and Clemmensen though. Devils-Rangers didn't really turn sour for us until 07-08 when Avery called Marty fat :P

Good call. The best year against the Rangers I can remember in a while is when Clemmeson had to start 3 games. I remember being at a restaurant with a girl I was seeing at the time with the game on directly behind her trying to pretend like I didn't care the Devils just shut out the Rangers 3-0. She wasn't a big sports nut.

LGD! Finally able to watch a game in the comfort of my house.

To some certain members here (you know who you are), can we try and keep this from plummeting into a bitchfest if the Devils don't score the first goal? Please and thanks.

LGD!

Don't worry. I have class tonight so I won't even know until you guys start bitching. (I'll have my laptop) I mean what..

our D just sucks at clearing the zone.. Salvador had a huge turnover in our end. And Forster just looking at the puck after Brodeur makes the save, which results in the goal.

We have such great former players as D-coaches, but their students cannot consistently execute clears. Its one of our biggest problems all year

our D just sucks at clearing the zone.. Salvador had a huge turnover in our end. And Forster just looking at the puck after Brodeur makes the save, which results in the goal.

We have such great former players as D-coaches, but their students cannot consistently execute clears. Its one of our biggest problems all year

We have a fairly weak forecheck, can't win faceoffs, we turn the puck over way to easily and yeah I agree, our D is a pandemic in it's own end, or the offensive zone for that matter.

This rags team is soo much better than us in pretty much every aspect. Still hate them. I can't deny myself anymore.

of course. they near the top of the conf & keague....and we're a bubble team.

a 5 game win streak and we're in, a 5 game losing streak and we're out.

thankfully we've done well so far being a handful of games over 500, but still need to maintain that in order to qualify for the playoffs