GDT New Jersey Devils vs. Habs

ZeroGravityFat

Big come from behind win...after an awful start they clawed their way back into it. Got some lucky bounces but hey, they were creating chances for themselves and taking it to Montreal. Foster is still a liability though...they're forcing the issue by playing him on the PP. Hopefully Larsson is alright...he really got rocked there.

Edited by third man in

I hope Larsson is okay.

Foster, I hope he's not in pain. Let's say that. I won't miss him if he isn't able to play for a few games

Awe you're so sweet! :giggle:

See and DM84 -- is the guy argumentative or compassionate? I'll go with both...but I didnt' think you wishing any ill on Foster -- just a nice good rest period... is that so bad?

Edited by Pepperkorn

Awe you're so sweet! :giggle:

See and DM84 -- is the guy argumentative or compassionate? I'll go with both...but I didnt' think you wishing any ill on Foster -- just a nice good rest period... is that so bad?

Well with your usual nonsense it is the former.

When it comes to players who get injured, no matter who it is, it is the latter. It really irks me when people really want to see players truly injured.

Edited by DevsMan84

Elias f'n rules

Oh common, I hate that Larsson got hurt, but you cant tell me there was intent to injure there. Just a sh*tty outcoe to a hard hit.

PARISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea I take it back. Respect him for telling Larrson keep ur head up.

That's still kinda mean to say that about foster. I don't think much of him too but I want him to be healthy.

I don't! fvck him. He sucks. Hahaha jk

Edited by ScoreMoreThan3

Really good game. All the players played pretty well. Larsson got the sh!t kicked out of him all night and I really wish that some of the other Devils would stand up for him and be more physical all around.

Money says Elias is going to see a suspension for the hit he gave but Clarkson reviving the same hit into the boards wasnt even a penalty.