NJ Devils Dream Day Camp

Colin226

Saw this on the Devils twitter..

Devils 1st Ever Dream Camp

http://devils.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=77245

February 24th

Must be 21 years or older.

Pre-game practice in the AmeriHealth Pavillion - 5:00pm

Followed by Devils Game vs. Canucks - 7:30pm (Doc Emrick night)

Postgame game on the Prudential Center's main ice, coached by Grant Marshall and Jim Dowd

Each Devils Fan who participates receives the following:

One Club Seat for the Devils game that night

Video highlights and pictures on a USB drive

Devils hockey stick

Devils hockey bag

Devils jersey

On-Ice Clinic With Devils Alumni

Devils Completion Day Camp Certificate

Parking pass for lots 3&4

$50 Discount for STH

Seems pretty cool.. Always wondered why the team never did a fantasy camp.. I'm very interested in signing up

Edited by Colin226

I just saw that on Facebook. Very cool. Also $295 seems like a very reasonable price considering it includes a club seat.

The only thing I'm not crazy about is they have the practice right before the game. So I would have to put on all my equipment, practice, then go watch the game smelling like sh!t.

I just saw that on Facebook. Very cool. Also $295 seems like a very reasonable price considering it includes a club seat.

The only thing I'm not crazy about is they have the practice right before the game. So I would have to put on all my equipment, practice, then go watch the game smelling like sh!t.

And then you have to play a game after the Devils game, which will end at 10 since it starts at 7:30.

I'm assuming they let you shower like most rinks do

You could take a shower. The Devils practice rink is like all other public rinks with locker rooms and showers.

A couple of guys on my men's league team are interested in doing this. I just want to play a game on the main rink. That seems pretty cool.

You could take a shower. The Devils practice rink is like all other public rinks with locker rooms and showers.

A couple of guys on my men's league team are interested in doing this. I just want to play a game on the main rink. That seems pretty cool.

Yeah that alone seems worth it.. Throw in club seats for Doc Night and it's a good deal from the team

And then you have to play a game after the Devils game, which will end at 10 since it starts at 7:30.

It's a Friday at least...I'd have far more of an issue getting there at 5 than leaving late at night.

I guess this ends the myth that the club seats are all sold :lol: But yeah it's a good deal considering the seat itself goes for upwards of $200 face and the parking pass is another $20-25.

Edited by NJDevs4978

If Marshall and Dowd are coaching this, I wonder if Lou would ever fire them if they are not doing a good job or if the campers no longer respond to them.

They're just lucky Lemaire isn't running this.. "You're all out of shape. We shall spend the whole day skating laps"

Girls Dream Camp Feb 26

My link

I wish my cousin would be interested in coming down for this. But she's in Alaska and is living the dream so... but I'd love to have family come and hang out :(:evil:

YOU CAN STOP READING NOW

and you know, I'm not riding the cotton pony, I'm not menopausal...

but I am getting the distinct feeling NHL is not really for the female fan. No regular poster on this board is an out female except me now (before there are any jokes Those two are NOT A REGULARS ANYMORE :angry: get it? :uni: Good one?? :unsure: no?. Our females keep it very low key now it seems. I miss the old days when we could have a puck bunny thread. I just think it enhanced everyone's experience here to let that side out in a jovial easily avoidable way.

Will the Devils have a Women's Dream Hockey Day? Does anyone here give a sh!t anymore even? No one filled the void when us dames let life interfere with our skating and hockey clinics and stuff... Save it for facebook I guess -- I just think it makes the environment here more homogenous. That's fine. Majority rules :evil: I'm not whining or complaining -- just feeling melancholy and nostalgic