Devils @ Rangers Viewing Party TONIGHT

Colin226

Watch the Devils on the road all season with other Devils fans at the official Devils Viewing Parties. We are traveling around the state to bars, pubs and restaurants in support of Jersey's Team when we are on the road. Join us when we are in your county.

There will be drink specials, Devils giveaways, trivia, photo-ops with the Devils Dancers & Alumni and more!

Join us at Texas Arizona right across the street from the Hoboken PATH Station as we watch our New Jersey Devils take on our division and cross-Hudson rivals, the New York Rangers!

This one is going to be a huge viewing party so don't miss out!

Check out the Facebook event page and let us know if you can make it! - http://www.facebook.com/events/343419282345250/

In the future I'll do a better job of creating these threads early and making them look better

Edited by Colin226

The dancers are now coming to these again? Just wondering because the 3 or so official ones I have been to did not have the dancers.

Yeah it looks like they will be there.. I guess they only come when it's very local for them

May check this out, its within walking distance for me.

You should!! These things are a blast and how often does anyone get one within walking distance?

It was great!! Parking in Hoboken was the only downside but some people took the PATH..

The bar was pretty cool and packed with Devils fans (and a few after work people).. There were like 2 Ranger fans but they seemed to be friends of Devils fans so it was a light atmosphere.. They had over 250 beers to choose from so that was cool

My brother and I were on the other side of the bar so we could see the festivities, but I know they did a win eating contest and the Devil fan beat the Ranger fan.. Devils Dancers came around with Devils cups and calendars.. Kevin, a ticket rep, went around to market tickets and packages to fans (great marketing idea).. I know they did raffles and other stuff but like I said we weren't able to see what was going on

All in all, one of the best viewing parties of the season.. It's great that the Devils throw these an they seem to be so popular.. It's pretty cool getting to try out new bars in the area and it helps bring business to these places

Definitely recommend hitting the next one if you missed this