Sign in to follow this  
Pepperkorn

My Scott Stevens thread

Awwwe.  Blake Coleman. Dude you have the AHL curse :  happiness !!!!    I get that. I totally get that.  Well you just think long and hard what you want. I’m telling you you have it in you to stay- BUT you have to find a way to shake off contentment. Or and here’s what a friend of mine did be such an amazing lockroom guy the team and coach need you. That requires too much mucking about manipulation-wise. But if it’s sincere it’ll work. It’s probably easier to just massively focus on your game. Work ethic pump up but you’ve got to get the results too. Seriously. The Cup. It CAN happen don’t let your personal happiness keep you from your personal mind-blwwing happiness.  You’ve got THE toughest job. Sorry I singled you out 🥴

I had another dream!  😧

i was working for TomEllis and he was running a company. I was a secretary and he was writing massively going apesh!t and I had a great idea but no way to get his attention. Then he finally rushed out of his office smiled at me while rushing by and booped me in the clavicle. I was thinking “sh!t he knew me but I still didn’t tell him my idea!” Then it morphed into a new dream which was fun but pretty run of the mill so I’ll spare you

Scott Stevens! Step it up man!  I’d like a nice Scotty dream please. I think you must have achieved career contentment or something. 🙄

Edited by Pepperkorn
  • Haha 1

Watching Rare Exports has been my favorite Christmas movie for 4 years now.  Next to A Christmas Carol of course. Alistair Sims followed by Patrick Stewart’s followed by Reginald Owen.  ANYHOW Rare Exports: It’s THE cutest most little boy movie EVER.  💖❤️🥴❤️💖🥰 It’s Finnish but don’t let that stop you from watching.  It must be watched even when you feel yourself doubting it’s worth!!!!

Edited by Pepperkorn