Teach me how to Kovy?

GoArmySports

THEY STOLE MY PIC.

actually I stole it from someone on google, but it should be known that I stole first.

If this is anybody but Steve Allen you're stealing my bit.

I tried to do a kovy "one-timer on one knee" while wearing my shin guards outside my pants last week. when that plastic knee cap hit the ice, wow, it was zero friction, and I pulled a lundqvist rather than a kovy, and nearly stripped my gears!! beware, doing the kovy requires practice!

or Lou wasn't happy with the individual attention for a specific player. :lol:

Ya know I took this statement as a joke but after looking a the way they redid the link I actually think it could be. Why else would they add in pics of all the other players and take Kovy's name off? Lou probably never saw it but another higher up who knows the philosophy probably said something.

Ya know I took this statement as a joke but after looking a the way they redid the link I actually think it could be. Why else would they add in pics of all the other players and take Kovy's name off? Lou probably never saw it but another higher up who knows the philosophy probably said something.

That is so silly! I can't believe that. Sucks the fun right out of it. We were all Kovying and now were "goal celebrating" ? Lmao whatever Devils!