GDT Panthers @ Devils

Scottie2Hottie

god the whole team played like fvcking sh!t except for brodeur and few. kovalchuk was fvcking lazy and i saw zero effort from henrique parise and elias. what a fvcking joke. foster is a fvcking joke on defense and taormina plays like he is retarded. bernier lost the puck countless number of times and so did clarkson. holy sh!t

Refa win this game for florida

shut uupppppp with this bullsh!t. the refs did not decide this one. and next time i see someone complain about the refs when they really shouldnt be, then im gonna punch MYSELF in the neck.

let it rest with the complaining, christ

shut uupppppp with this bullsh!t. the refs did not decide this one. and next time i see someone complain about the refs when they really shouldnt be, then im gonna punch MYSELF in the neck.

let it rest with the complaining, christ

I wouldn't blame the loss on the refs, but, again, I didn't think it was a very well officiated game. But hey, I guess if no HUGE mistakes were made by the officials, it's a good game for the NHL :lol:

I don't mind losing to a contending team, but to lose to these fvcking pussies every fvcking time. How many times do we have to get sh!tted on for them to show up and play against lesser teams? fvck the panthers and their fvcking long haired diving fvckface Versteeg. What a sh!t game

I don't mind losing to a contending team, but to lose to these fvcking pussies every fvcking time. How many times do we have to get sh!tted on for them to show up and play against lesser teams? fvck the panthers and their fvcking long haired diving fvckface Versteeg. What a sh!t game

Yep this pretty much exactly sums up my feelings towards this game hsha

Wow, there are a lot of people here who really need to get on meds. Go see your doctor, Zoloft and Xanax can probably do wonders for you.

It's one freaking game. They're 5-1-1 since the break, beating some damn good teams along the way. This is one bad performance. Sorry to burst your bubble, but they weren't going 33-0-1 in the 2nd half.

Florida's record is almost as good as ours, come on now. Have we already gotten back to being arrogant enough that we're an elite team and most of the league stinks?

Exactly. If it wasn't for the skills competition at the end of games, we'd be behind them. Florida has more regulation/OT wins.

Wow, there are a lot of people here who really need to get on meds. Go see your doctor, Zoloft and Xanax can probably do wonders for you.

It's one freaking game. They're 5-1-1 since the break, beating some damn good teams along the way. This is one bad performance. Sorry to burst your bubble, but they weren't going 33-0-1 in the 2nd half.

+1

Truly embarrassing to read these forums sometimes.

Its been like that for years here, it doesn't even surprise me anymore.