Which ex-Devil you want to see next year?

Devil Fan

At this point we could take Gomez back - he did the unforgivable "signing with the Rags thing" but he's been shamed in Montreal and now he can rejoin us with humility (and a tiny contract). Clemmer would be fun to cheer for again. That's about it - like Rowdy said, I want no part of Langs, Arnott, Madden and Souray - those are guys you try and hope to get rid of at this point in their careers IMO. I like the Rafalski idea - but something tells me it ain't happening.

I'd rather not bring back ANY ex-Devils, to tell you the truth, not if we don't have to. I don't know what it is with Lou's obsession with going back into the well. Maybe he figures they've seen what it's like to play for more money in a different system and now they're content to come back to where it all started?

He believes only a Devil can be a Devil.

He believes only a Devil can be a Devil.

Expanding on this....again I don't know the man, but it seems that in numerous cases LL does a lot of work to determine the back story & resulting character of a player (not that other GMs dont)

But LL seems to really be drawn to how a player has handled adversity in their past....so LL has done his homework before selecting a player in the first place & so he may be open to re-acquiring them later.

Essentially what GAS (he he he) said above....but just defining what a Devil is.