Official Game Day Thread - Avs at Sharks Game 5

Satans Hockey

Anyone watching the Avs vs San Jose on Cable Center Ice package?

Last week I had a problem and this week the same. My cable company Adelphia says Center Ice Package ends after the first round.

Some of you watch Center Ice last Saturday. I don't understand why there is a difference.

You should not stand for that. CI ends after the SECOND round, You should remand a refund and stuff.

Weird things happen with Center Ice.

I don't think you can demand refunds at the end of the package after watching it all year.

They'll apologize, blah blah blah.

You call them now, nobody will know anything about it. They'll tell you they'll call you back, spend three hours researching it and of course the game will end in the meantime.

Anyone watching the Avs vs San Jose on Cable Center Ice package?

Last week I had a problem and this week the same. My cable company Adelphia says Center Ice Package ends after the first round.

Some of you watch Center Ice last Saturday. I don't understand why there is a difference.

I'm watching it on Center Ice now.

Im watching it on here too

Thanks for info.

I asked for a credit and they said I watched it all year. I tried to tell them the only important games are playoffs. And the only important game for me today is Avs vs SJ. Doesn't matter it won't be on my Center Ice.

Thanks again

If anyone cares Flames/Wings is scoreless after 1 period. Flames controlled the first ten minutes as they just kept the puck in the Detroit zone time after time. Then, in the latter ten minutes the Red Wings controlled play. Shots are 8-7 CGY w/ 6 of the last 7 to Detroit (had chances on late pp). I'll update you after the 2nd period.

12:02 left 2nd period- CGY 0 DET 0

Each team just had an abbreviated PP and did not connvert. Lidtsrom has played closed to 13 minutes already.

There IS a thread for the Calgary game....

Well, I had the game on and since nobody was replying in the other thread I just decided to give updates. BTW, Calgary just scored w/ 3:53 left (Conroy from Iginla) and Yzerman got drilled in the eye with a shot. He wasn't looking and it hit someone in front and deflected right to his eye.