Music thread

Mayday

I don't know where the other one went but everyone needs some music so share what you've been into lately.

just some of what ive been into lately.

I'm not into country but this performance at the Grammys was actually awesome.

I'm not into country but this Grammy tribute was sweeeet.

Been listening to M83's Hurry Up, We're Dreaming a lot lately as well. Great album. A few too many filler tracks (could have been a single album instead of a double), but still really friggin good.

I really enjoyed this album too.

Been listening to a lot of ambient electronic and trip hop lately:

Macquarie Ridge by Boards of Canada

Paradise Circus - Massive Attack

• 2 weeks later...

Love that song Mayday - actually I love everything that The Smashing Pumpkins have done. If you enjoy Billy Corgan then I highly suggest checking out his solo album, TheFutureEmbrace. A lot different than The Smashing Pumpkins but great work if you love his lyricism and style.

RADIOHEAD!! Playing 2 nights at the rock. I hope they have some sort of pre-sale. If anyone here is a season ticket holder and gets advanced offer to buy tickets, and would like to help out a fan; I'd somehow return the favor...

:)

I absolutely love Bon Iver's most recent album. Incredible stuff.

Been listening to M83's Hurry Up, We're Dreaming a lot lately as well. Great album. A few too many filler tracks (could have been a single album instead of a double), but still really friggin good.

I think the double album works. A single disc would have been like the poppier single sounding tracks and kind of messed up the flow IMO. I like the ride you go on with Hurry Up, We're Dreaming.

• 2 weeks later...